SiouxSports.com Forum

SDSU

bincitysioux

1 = that equals the number of Division 1 wins you have this year total.

The difference between our fanbase, is UND could lose the rest of their games this year, and you would still say "At least we beat NDSU". Last year when NDSU was a game away from the NCAA's and lost to an NBA PG, the fans were upset, and the UND victory was a distant memory never to be thought of again.

And I am fairly certain that most UND fans will be pretty upset if they lose in the Big Sky Championship game and will not point to a November win over NDSU as saving grace.

And I am fairly certain that most UND fans will be pretty upset if they lose in the Big Sky Championship game and will not point to a November win over NDSU as saving grace.

This!! Only Bison fans think playing them is our Super Bowl. Playing for the BSC tournament championship is our Super Bowl.

This game is either going to be a close one or another blowout like the UND NDSU game earlier this season. SDSU seems to have figured its identity out with Jake Bittle back. They still have some lapses during the game where they look lost. The Jacks shooting has been very inconstant but it has been better as of late. The one thing the Jacks do having going for them is there inside game. Larson is getting better every game and Dykstra is playing like a 1st team all-conference player. Don't be surpised if Nagy goes 4 or 5 deep off the bench. The bench players don't put up huge numbers but they do the small things that go unnoticed. The one player that comes off the bench who can put up some big numbers really fast is the Anders Broman (true freshman). He scored over 5,000 points in HS in Minnesota and averaged 40+ points a game. UND is a very solid team even though there record does not show it. This is going to be a good road test for SDSU. So far the Jacks are 0-6 on the road. I have a feeling that this game will be decided within 10 points.

SDSU 68

UND 74

Oh and just in case you forgot this is what happend the last time these two teams played :D

If we win the BSC tournament UND fans will be saying NDSwho.

The UND folks I know will rib me for it if NDSU doesn't win the Summit I know that for a fact.

Wow, how dare fans show emotion after coming back from almost ten down with 7 minutes to play.

Women's ball bro. Women's. Ball. Easy to enjoy it if your on the winning side....irrelevant if your team loses. I like to see our sports teams do well...but if there aren't guys competing....the importance goes down about 10 fold. I get up for NDSU playing UND in men's basketball. The rest of the sports...meh. Hope they win....but I'd be lying if I told you I follow them outside of that game.

The UND folks I know will rib me for it if NDSU doesn't win the Summit I know that for a fact.

Women's ball bro. Women's. Ball. Easy to enjoy it if your on the winning side....irrelevant if your team loses. I like to see our sports teams do well...but if there aren't guys competing....the importance goes down about 10 fold. I get up for NDSU playing UND in men's basketball. The rest of the sports...meh. Hope they win....but I'd be lying if I told you I follow them outside of that game.

I would love to have both UND and NDSU make the dance at the same time. I like Saul Phillips he is a nice guy and he is nice to my son, so I hope he does well.

Not everyone shares that opinion.

If in reference to my opinion....Probably mostly pertains to current students. Can't vouch for previous generations of NDSU/UND students but the ones I know on both sides of the fence....want to win, but don't actually care other than being able to text a couple friends that "our team won and yours lost." Men's ball is taken more seriously....no doubt about that.

I would love to have both UND and NDSU make the dance at the same time. I like Saul Phillips he is a nice guy and he is nice to my son, so I hope he does well.

Saul is a boss. I love him. Seems like a great guy. Is he a great coach? No idea. I'm not a basketball mind by any stretch of the imagination. I love watching but I am clueless as to what is actually going on.

I hope SDSU wins. They are....and for the foreseeable future...will be our brothers. Won't be surprised either way unless SDSU blows UND off the court. I would guess UND wins considering the numbers suggest they play a lot better in the betty vs. outside of said venue.

This game is either going to be a close one or another blowout like the UND NDSU game earlier this season. SDSU seems to have figured its identity out with Jake Bittle back. They still have some lapses during the game where they look lost. The Jacks shooting has been very inconstant but it has been better as of late. The one thing the Jacks do having going for them is there inside game. Larson is getting better every game and Dykstra is playing like a 1st team all-conference player. Don't be surpised if Nagy goes 4 or 5 deep off the bench. The bench players don't put up huge numbers but they do the small things that go unnoticed. The one player that comes off the bench who can put up some big numbers really fast is the Anders Broman (true freshman). He scored over 5,000 points in HS in Minnesota and averaged 40+ points a game. UND is a very solid team even though there record does not show it. This is going to be a good road test for SDSU. So far the Jacks are 0-6 on the road. I have a feeling that this game will be decided within 10 points.

SDSU 68

UND 74

Oh and just in case you forgot this is what happend the last time these two teams played :D

I think SDSU is going to be a match up problem for UND. UND started the season with 3 post players and they are down to 1, plus they only have 2 Fs right now. The rest of the roster is small ball. SDSU has a tall line-up and makes UND shoot by playing zone and UND does not have the shooters to take them out of the zone. I think SDSU wins hope I am wrong.