SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs ST. CLOUD Saturday game

Emerald joker

Rocco thinks a breakaway is like the shoot out, caught from behind twice tonight, speedster that quits skating, aye carumba

I didn't see it that way. He just mishandled the puck on the first breakaway. He is by far the quickest on the Sioux team but I don't know how he stands regarding down-the-ice speed.

Please tell me if Hakstol gives his typical coach speak post game interview.

He has used coach speak more than any other coach of any other team on campus since he took over in 2004. I don't even bother listening to the coaches show on Wednesdays because I just cannot stand to hear the same old material over and over again.

is it even possible to hit rock bottom 6 games into a season? this team is playing like a team that needs to win 1-0, but the problem is they can't because they make too many mistakes. whatever positives came out of the first three games have quickly vanished the last three. this team is atrocious right now. and the real crappy part about this weekend is und got swept by a very average team(what does that make und then) because scsu really isn't that good of a team.

is it even possible to hit rock bottom 6 games into a season? this team is playing like a team that needs to win 1-0, but the problem is they can't because they make too many mistakes. whatever positives came out of the first three games have quickly vanished the last three. this team is atrocious right now. and the real crappy part about this weekend is und got swept by a very average team(what does that make und then) because scsu really isn't that good of a team.

That is a good joke.

• Upvote 1

I think you need to give SCSU more credit than you are right now. They are a good team. They were last year and are this year. However, we are/should be one of the Alabamas of college hockey. We are not playing as our team should and is expected to play. We lost to a good team. But a sweep, regardless of the team, at the home is completely unacceptable.

• Upvote 1