SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs. EWU...predictions, thoughts or concerns.

Oxbow6

I hope this game is close, but I doubt it will be.

Random thought, but I was thinking earlier today about how excited I was for this season due to the home schedule and it being our 2nd season in the BSC. Unfortunately, this season has been such a depressing disappointment.

Mussman and staff have ruined this once proud and successful program.

• Upvote 1

"This game will all come down to whoever wins the turnover battle."

;)

Well, since we know that a certain defense doesn't create turnovers against good football teams......

If the offense doesn't run the ball half the time and snap the ball with 1 second on the play clock every down EWU could get to 70.

"This game will all come down to whoever wins the turnover battle."

;)

This is one of those rare games where EWU could turn the ball over 4 times, with all of them being pick 6s, and they could still win because they have the ability to immediately follow the defensive touchdown with a 4-play 80 yd scoring drive.

Random thought, but I was thinking earlier today about how excited I was for this season due to the home schedule and it being our 2nd season in the BSC. Unfortunately, this season has been such a depressing disappointment.

Lots of pre-season excitement in my house too. Tons. Hell, we were even excited about the comeback against SDSU.

Now - not so much.

agreed... I was so pumped for even the Valpo game.. now I can't help but want it be over quick

Honestly there were red flags against Valpo that we should have all noticed. The defense should have had tons of sacks and tfl and just plain pressure. I know they ran vanilla stuff but still, man to man we should have obliterated them and we didn't. The defense hopefully is starting to wake up. I feel like we've been waiting for them to show up since Dan Hendrickson graduated. It's time.

Honestly there were red flags against Valpo that we should have all noticed. The defense should have had tons of sacks and tfl and just plain pressure. I know they ran vanilla stuff but still, man to man we should have obliterated them and we didn't. The defense hopefully is starting to wake up. I feel like we've been waiting for them to show up since Dan Hendrickson graduated. It's time.

Are you implying that the defense will "wake up" this week against Eastern Washington?…

Are you implying that the defense will "wake up" this week against Eastern Washington?…

if the three linemen were stanchick, edwards, and either woodsmall/carrother

if the four lbs were dayo, dom, will, and derek

if the two safties were javen and cam

if the two cb were d brown and anyone but 17

maybe that would wake up the homecoming fans??

My guess on this one is something like a 38-24 game. I don't think we traditionally really play that well in domes, and your offense should be able to score on our defense. Still trying to figure our team out, we've played 3 really good opponents so far and 2 really bad ones. Hoping this weekend will give us a somewhat better idea of where we are at this point in the season.

My guess on this one is something like a 38-24 game. I don't think we traditionally really play that well in domes, and your offense should be able to score on our defense. Still trying to figure our team out, we've played 3 really good opponents so far and 2 really bad ones. Hoping this weekend will give us a somewhat better idea of where we are at this point in the season.

I don't think you understand.