SiouxSports.com Forum

UND Webcast

siouxfan512

When u go to learn more it only mentions iphone ?

That's the wrong "learn more". Click the one under the android app. You can scan the code on that page and download the standard app to your android smart phone.

Edit: just went to the google play download page and it states the premium app allows on demand and live audio, nothing about live video, although it seems like earlier in this thread Jayson posted that live video was up and running as well. At any rate UND needs to answer that question if the live video doesn't show on your smart phone. Not sure why their webpages aren't updated with correct information, if live video is actually included, as it is on the iphone premium app. Neither the und iphone, ipod page nor the itunes download page show anything concerning availabilty of live video with the premium app, but I've used it on the ipad, and live video is there. Please update your web site UND so we all know what is going on.

Just looked at the iphone app on my ipad, and the audio and video streams are both there (audio at 7, video at 7:30). The "watch" and "listen" buttons show up on the app links at start time (7 or 7:30)

The broadcast page on undsports gives better info on what you'll get with the standard and premium apps.

http://www.undsports...0&ATCLID=785161

If that info was duplicated from the pages accessed with the "learn more" links from the mobile apps page, we wouldn't have all the confusion. Edit: Matt just updated the "learn more" pages and has the live men's hockey games added in "BOLD". He's also asking neulioin to update and add that same info on the google play and itune app sites. Thanks, Matt

• 1 month later...

Matt Schill usually has it up around two hours after a game.

That is not always the case.

I watch all games on-demand later in the evening and there have been a handfull of games that didnt become available until the next morning. Sucked!!

Now what I do is open up the game in the viewer when it is live and pause it. If I do this anytime during the live event it actually backfills(buffers?) to the begining. (I dont know if the data is buffered onto my pc or it just keeps the portal open to the server?) In either case the game stays loaded on the media player as long I don't have an inturuption to my internet connection and my pc doesn't go to sleep. i can then watch the game when the kiddies and wife are sound asleep and I have the TV room all to myself,, ahhhh!! Short of actually being at the game, there is no better way to watch a Sioux game! Especially in Colorado :whistling:;).

That is not always the case.

I watch all games on-demand later in the evening and there have been a handfull of games that didnt become available until the next morning. Sucked!!

Now what I do is open up the game in the viewer when it is live and pause it. If I do this anytime during the live event it actually backfills(buffers?) to the begining. (I dont know if the data is buffered onto my pc or it just keeps the portal open to the server?) In either case the game stays loaded on the media player as long I don't have an inturuption to my internet connection and my pc doesn't go to sleep. i can then watch the game when the kiddies and wife are sound asleep and I have the TV room all to myself,, ahhhh!! Short of actually being at the game, there is no better way to watch a Sioux game! Especially in Colorado :whistling:;).

Weird, I cannot "pause" any of the video and start it again later. If I don't get back to it soon, it shows "disconnected" when I return and I have to restart from the beginning, or at whatever point the live game is at; must be some flash setting that I'm missing?

And could someone please let the morons at midco know those of us that watch the webcast or on TV would like to see the "traditional circle of sticks". Good grief, hasn't happened often, and they didn't show it, not even a taped version.

Weird, I cannot "pause" any of the video and start it again later. If I don't get back to it soon, it shows "disconnected" when I return and I have to restart from the beginning, or at whatever point the live game is at; must be some flash setting that I'm missing?

And could someone please let the morons at midco know those of us that watch the webcast or on TV would like to see the "traditional circle of sticks". Good grief, hasn't happened often, and they didn't show it, not even a taped version.

They did broadcast the stick salute...it was the last bit of their broadcast, after Hammer and Kober said "Good night". Could have been spliced in though, as it seemed delayed from when it would have happened in "real time".

They did broadcast the stick salute...it was the last bit of their broadcast, after Hammer and Kober said "Good night". Could have been spliced in though, as it seemed delayed from when it would have happened in "real time".

It's not on today's midco's post game stream on undinsider. My webcast went off air before showing it last night as well. Checked the end of the full game replay as well, not there either. Maybe just on TV?

Hammer mentioned the upcoming hand shake line and stick salute just before the commercial, but after the post game and "good night", the webcast went off air. Guess midco and their sponsors don't know we'd like to watch a good ending to a good weekend.

It's not on today's midco's post game stream on undinsider. My webcast went off air before showing it last night as well. Checked the end of the full game replay as well, not there either. Maybe just on TV?

Hammer mentioned the upcoming hand shake line and stick salute just before the commercial, but after the post game and "good night", the webcast went off air. Guess midco and their sponsors don't know we'd like to watch a good ending to a good weekend.

I was watching the webcast...interesting that it is not in the replay. Wonder if they spliced in some 'historical footage'? All they showed was the stick tap and salute...none of the gathering round or skating away afterward. It was a very short clip.

I was watching the webcast...interesting that it is not in the replay. Wonder if they spliced in some 'historical footage'? All they showed was the stick tap and salute...none of the gathering round or skating away afterward. It was a very short clip.

Guess I pulled the plug before the clip.

the game only stays loaded while paused when you're in live mode. In replay mode you only have a couple of minutes when u pause before it kicks you out.

last night I had the game paused from 8 p.m. Until 1 AM.

the game only stays loaded while paused when you're in live mode. In replay mode you only have a couple of minutes when u pause before it kicks you out.

last night I had the game paused from 8 p.m. Until 1 AM.

Thanks, haven't tried live mode pausing. Did work well live, however, just a bit of camera jitters for the first couple minutes of the game.

Trying to watch replay of last nights game.Freezing constantly. About ready to give up. Any tips or is it on my end? :huh: (I-Pad,wi-fi,apple TV)

I was told that if you watch the game on your TV through your computer to hook it up to a hard line, that it works better.