SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. U. Manitoba - Sunday Oct. 6th

AZSIOUX

No question. No doubt. Hot goalie. Full-sixty minutes. Battle. Compete level. Complacent. Didn't get the bounces. Bad refs. Soft, not physical enough. Frankly, not good enough. A little suspect tonight. No puck luck. Lunch-pail mentality. Puck possession game. We need to bear down. Get some bodies in front. Get pucks to the net. Quit playing perimeter hockey, go to the hard-knose areas. Tighten up defensively. Create scoring chances. Teach Rocco how to not hit pipes.

Man, I could go on forever. I'll stop. It's a new year. can't wait!

No question. No doubt. Hot goalie. Full-sixty minutes. Battle. Compete level. Complacent. Didn't get the bounces. Bad refs. Soft, not physical enough. Frankly, not good enough. A little suspect tonight. No puck luck. Lunch-pail mentality. Puck possession game. We need to bear down. Get some bodies in front. Get pucks to the net. Quit playing perimeter hockey, go to the hard-knose areas. Tighten up defensively. Create scoring chances. Teach Rocco how to not hit pipes.

Man, I could go on forever. I'll stop. It's a new year. can't wait!

Be a tough team to play against.

Caggiula-Mark Mac-Parks

Tambellini-Rocco-Johnson, Murphy

Chyzyk, Mitch Mac-St.clair-O'donnell, Sanderson

Rodwell-Pattyn-Gaarder

LaDue- Simpson

Mattson- Ausmus

Schmaltz- Thompson

Stecher- Panzerella

You could probably switch the first two lines around or switch around Tambellini and Caggiula but this is what I went with