SiouxSports.com Forum

Worst loss in UND history?

dlsiouxfan

I know we've had far too many games like this but I have to say this is probably the worst loss in school history. I wasn't old enough to remember the 50 point drubbing of UND by NDSU but that might be the only game that's comparable to this. I keep thinking this program has hit rock bottom and is on it's way back up but at this point I don't really know.

Respect the um program from now on.....please.....good luck the rest of your season. You may not face an opponent quite as determined as us!

At this point I'd say we were more bad than the griz were good, but I wouldn't mind being proven wrong over the course of the season.

Respect the um program from now on.....please.....good luck the rest of your season. You may not face an opponent quite as determined as us!

Guess most people respect what Montana can do on the field, but obviously gaining respect for off the field behavior is going to have to be earned.

Let's not make Montana out as a National championship lock yet. There is all this talk of how great the App State win was, and then App St goes out and loses at home to North Carolina A&T last week. Maybe not such a great win now.

Also, U of Mont may get more respect when they stop backing out of agreements to return home and home series like they did with NDSU and SDSU or faking extra points up by 36 in the fourth quarter. Two things that show they don't respect their opponents and have very little class.

You mean last year's 5-6 program that's afraid to go on the road to play an FBS game? I'm going to take a wait and see on that. I'm sure you'll run into Sam Houston at some point this year. You are 1-1 the past two years with UND, so I'm not sure you should be demanding respect on this board.

Lovely, this is now turning into a "who is better" between UM and ndsu, on the siouxsports fan board.

We may have found rock bottom.

I'm not arguing who is better, I just find it funny that they are so insecure that they have to come here and bash Montana after this game which had absolutely nothing to do with their team or conference, and then accuse others of not having any class.

Whoa, ndsu fan(s) defending und against a Montana fan? Maybe this was just a freak game due to hell freezing over ;-)

Going for 2 with that lead is just classless. Hopefully UND gets a chance to return the favor in the next couple of years. He looked like an experienced head coach and not some arrogant young kid, you would think he would know better, Did anyone hear his explanation for it after the game?

Going for 2 with that lead is just classless. Hopefully UND gets a chance to return the favor in the next couple of years. He looked like an experienced head coach and not some arrogant young kid, you would think he would know better, Did anyone hear his explanation for it after the game?

I turned the channel as soon as the clock hit zeros. Probably something along the lines of UND was selling out for the block. Hopefully we learned a lesson from this game at least.

Ladies and Gentlemen, we are now officially the Morningside of the Big Sky Conference.

Of course, that won't stop the Mussman apologists from using every excuse in the book to save his sorry butt:

"Transition, Transition, Transition, Nickname, Nickname, Transition (again), "We don't have the players, so it isn't the coaching staff's fault", "Mussman should get all the time he wants", "Don't compare us to NDSU because that is irrelevant", "Everything is fine the way it is", "These are college athletes, so it doesn't matter if the team is a train wreck or not", "blah, blah, blah, blah, blah". :angry: :angry: :angry:

I want someone in the ducky and bunny camp to come on here RIGHT NOW and explain to all of us why this coaching staff should get all the time they need to make the program better. And you cannot use any of the idiotic excuses I listed above.

End rant. Enjoy the Green Kool-Aid before it gets warm in your glasses. :silly::sad:???