SiouxSports.com Forum

Montana Predictions

UND Fan

I actually have a good feeling about this game. I predicted UND to lose by a couple TDs last week, but I think UND can sneak by the Griz this week if they've learned their lesson and don't turnover the ball a bunch vs. Montana. I predict Mollberg plays the entire game (or at least I hope he does cause that means no turnovers) and we put up plenty of yards through the air. Also, I think the defense will stop the run better this weekend.

UND 38

Montana 34

41-38 Sioux; Zeb with the game-winner. We're going to feel the absence of Goodman, Walker, Ratelle, and Stanchik if they don't play if for no other reason than it gives us less depth in a game where it's going to be needed.

He's been pretty quiet this season, he needs to hit a big kick!!

That would be hilarious. I would love to see our guys play a game like that this year...although offensive football is so fun to watch.

The only thing I enjoy more than seeing the offense put up points is watching a defense smash an opponent into the fetal position. I've been waiting a while to see that again. Hopefully soon.

• Upvote 2

"The only thing I enjoy more than seeing the offense put up points is watching a defense smash an opponent into the fetal position. I've been waiting a while to see that again. Hopefully soon."

Be careful what you wish for. I think that is the Griz plan.

If they can smash out offense into the fetal position more power to them. I just want to hear some popping. At least a few bone crushing hits. Maybe a good one on kickoff coverage.