geaux_sioux

just did an all out twitter creep stuff I have learned

Labatt seems injured "I hate being not able to compete"

Stockwell is home sick

Molberg seems like leader by cheer up "cockwell"

Riddle seems like a good guy

Riddle is also depressed and home sick

Carr seems pretty focused

Baukol cant wait until freshman weights.

just did an all out twitter creep stuff I have learned

Labatt seems injured "I hate being not able to compete"

Stockwell is home sick

Molberg seems like leader by cheer up "cockwell"

Riddle seems like a good guy

Riddle is also depressed and home sick

Carr seems pretty focused

Baukol cant wait until freshman weights.

Stockwell is from MN, how is he homesick? That is interesting.

Also, love that Baukol is jacked about freshie weights!

I am moving into Swnason hall in the morning. Does anyone know if there is a fall scrimmage planned for this weekend?

The coaching staff has not done any longer scrimmages and has instead gone to doing shorter "live" drills at the end of most of the morning practices. The reason being is that they want to keep people as healthy as they possibly can. Im sure they will have one tomorrow, but being that we are getting close to Valpo week (my goodness, only 8 days away?) they will start to shift towards that and limit what they do. If you move your stuff in quick enough in the morning, take the short trek from Swanson to Memorial and check them out. They should start going live around 10:30-11:00 ish (about the time they did when I went to look at them on Monday).

I believe it is also the last practice at Memorial for the year as they shift on over to the Alerus for the rest of the time until the 29th.

I believe Mussman will announce Bartels as starting QB. Must have played better this fall than last spring. I heard he has been more consistent in fall camp than Molberg. I don't believe either QB will stay in program if they are back-ups. If one emerges as clear starter, the other will likely leave at end of the year. Both are good enough to start. I think Molberg has the bigger upside. I don't believe either of these guys want to spend fours years as back-up. Hope our Freshmen QB's are good enough to play early.

I believe Mussman will announce Bartels as starting QB. Must have played better this fall than last spring. I heard he has been more consistent in fall camp than Molberg. I don't believe either QB will stay in program if they are back-ups. If one emerges as clear starter, the other will likely leave at end of the year. Both are good enough to start. I think Molberg has the bigger upside. I don't believe either of these guys want to spend fours years as back-up. Hope our Freshmen QB's are good enough to play early.

Wow. Interesting. Am I correct in the assumption that Bartels is the better pure passer and Mollberg is more of an athletic QB? Wonder if having the quality of WR's UND does more to help Bartels than it does Molberg?

Mollberg has a great arm and can make all of the throws. He is bigger, faster and more athletic. I believe Bartels is more the pro stye pocket passer of old, bright kid who is making good reads and has been a bit more consistent. Mollberg is more the athletic mutli dimensional QB we see emerging at the college and pro level the past few years. I am wondering if this is a reflection on the o-line and what we might expect in the run game or lack of run game. We have one of the most talented group of receivers that have seen at one time (if not the most talented). I would assume both of these guys will get ample playing time with the other starters. If not ,whomever isn't playing will be gone. I hope we don't see the same mistake we made when they left Reed Manke on the bench for a year and a half while Belmore struggled. Either way, we are fortunate to have at least 2 guys who can play and I believe both will work ttheir butts off to make us winners.

Mollberg has a great arm and can make all of the throws. He is bigger, faster and more athletic. I believe Bartels is more the pro stye pocket passer of old, bright kid who is making good reads and has been a bit more consistent. Mollberg is more the athletic mutli dimensional QB we see emerging at the college and pro level the past few years. I am wondering if this is a reflection on the o-line and what we might expect in the run game or lack of run game. We have one of the most talented group of receivers that have seen at one time (if not the most talented). I would assume both of these guys will get ample playing time with the other starters. If not ,whomever isn't playing will be gone. I hope we don't see the same mistake we made when they left Reed Manke on the bench for a year and a half while Belmore struggled. Either way, we are fortunate to have at least 2 guys who can play and I believe both will work ttheir butts off to make us winners.

IMO this was probably the biggest error Lennon made at UND. There weren't a lot of truly puzzling decisions during his tenure, but this one sticks out to me.

• Upvote 1

If the Valpo games turns into a blowout (I am sure it will) we will see both QB's...I just hope nothing happens to our players like what happened to Hanson in the Mines game.

This is why you have two good QB's, a backup is only one snap away from starting. I hope they both realize that and stick around.

• Upvote 1