SiouxSports.com Forum

Stanley Cup Finals

Speez

The referees' whistles are on the side of a milk carton.

The non-call on the Frolik trip with 15 seconds to play is just stunning. Basically anything less than manslaughter is no call. Manslaughter is a two-minute minor.

Boston's style of play changed tonight.

Most nights, they've been physical. Tonight they were headhunting. Tonight, they changed into Mankato.

Looks like they are starting to think the only way they can compete is to injure enough of Chicago's roster.

I have a lot of respect for Boston, but tonight was not it.

Boston's style of play changed tonight.

Most nights, they've been physical. Tonight they were headhunting. Tonight, they changed into Mankato.

Looks like they are starting to think the only way they can compete is to injure enough of Chicago's roster.

I have a lot of respect for Boston, but tonight was not it.

Tonight was as bad as I've seen. By the refs putting away their whistles it allowed Boston to play very cheap. I hope Toews is ok, however, I'm guessing it's a concussion injury. He'll be doubtful at best next game. Sounds like Bergeron is hurt pretty bad so he is most likely out too. I'm going to guess appendectomy or spleen injury.

Chara has been exposed for the overrated Goliath he is in this series. Believe he has been on ice for 7 of last 8 Hawk's goals. That's not a coincidence. Kane and Toews aren't backing down and are skating circles around him and Bickle provides some protection if needed.

Seidenberg..McQuiad...Boychuk...nothing but hacks IMO. This series is starting to show why talent w speed will beat "physical" play in most series.

And Lucic and Horton don't wear a halo either.

As for the trip w 15 seconds left...you call that after all of the garbage for 59+ minutes goes uncalled...that's NBA officiating.

GO HAWKS!

• Upvote 2

Chara has been exposed for the overrated Goliath he is in this series. Believe he has been on ice for 7 of last 8 Hawk's goals. That's not a coincidence. Kane and Toews aren't backing down and are skating circles around him and Bickle provides some protection if needed.

Seidenberg..McQuiad...Boychuk...nothing but hacks IMO. This series is starting to show why talent w speed will beat "physical" play in most series.

And Lucic and Horton don't wear a halo either.

As for the trip w 15 seconds left...you call that after all of the garbage for 59+ minutes goes uncalled...that's NBA officiating.

GO HAWKS!

Haha, I like it. However chara is very good, he only picks on/fights small guys but he can play. I would take chara and Bergeron if I was starting a franchise that's it (Jagr is pretty old but a beast).

Go hawks!

Sounds like no discipline coming for Boychuck but would guess if it was the regular season he would be sitting for at least a game or 2. Quenville said he thought it was a good sign Toews stayed on the bench and said he is day-to-day and Toews was seen taking pictures and talking to fans after the game. Bergeron's status doesn't seem real clear other than he will fly home with Boston, some are speculating it may have been an inner body injury like a spleen injury.

Hope Toews injury is minor & they kept him on the bench to keep his head from getting knocked off.

He might have been able to go if they really needed him but his eyes did look a little glassy in close ups.

Coach Q said he expects Toews to be in the lineup tomorrow night. Good news for sure.

Hawks look awful tonight, their getting ran over.

And the Bruins got 2 PP after running them.

The Hawks were able to weather the first period barrage & should be able to get it going.

Luckily Kane got out of the period with his head. They were sure after him at the start.