SiouxSports.com Forum

Buy or Sell 2013

sioux24/7

Sell on the defensive coordinator. Buy or sell on the defense having a better season How many more wins with defense this year compared to last year's defense?

Buy on the defense being better. I don't know how they could be worse.

• Upvote 1

Below is select teams from the BSC and points for, points against and differential comparison.

Team PF PA Diff

MSU 435 274 161

EWU 472 356 116

Cal Poly 440 284 156

N Ariz 348 260 88

Montana 348 294 54

UND 369 380 -11

1) Buy or Sell UND will have a differential of +75

2) Buy or Sell UND will have a differential of +100

3) Buy or Sell UND will lead the league in + differential this season.

Below is select teams from the BSC and points for, points against and differential comparison.

Team PF PA Diff

MSU 435 274 161

EWU 472 356 116

Cal Poly 440 284 156

N Ariz 348 260 88

Montana 348 294 54

UND 369 380 -11

Buy

Sell

Sell

I think that the returning experience and as Jdub said the youth enthusiasm of coach K will make a huge difference. I don't really know why but I have a good feeling about coach K; all speculation of course.

Team PF PA Diff

MSU 435 274 161

EWU 472 356 116

Cal Poly 440 284 156

N Ariz 348 260 88

Montana 348 294 54

UND 369 380 -11

buy sell sell

Team PF PA Diff

MSU 435 274 161

EWU 472 356 116

Cal Poly 440 284 156

N Ariz 348 260 88

Montana 348 294 54

UND 369 380 -11

considering UND was 342 270 +72

against teams not from Eastern Washington or Montana State, keeping those two games closer would make #1 a buy.

considering those two teams are on the 2013 schedule for UND again, #2 is still a sell,

but Idaho State and UC Davis are on the schedule this year and Cal Poly isn't, so #2 could be a buy with a better defense.

unless the defense much much much better, #3 is a sell

Buy or Sell: Sparks actually gets an opportunity to log playing time this season

Keep building. The defense is what needs to be built up this year. Reestablish the run game along with the defense and the stage will be set for a surprise playoff birth. We were in a lot of game and even the ewu and msu games before we let them get away from us. We can hang with anyone in the big sky.

Keep building. The defense is what needs to be built up this year. Reestablish the run game along with the defense and the stage will be set for a surprise playoff birth. We were in a lot of game and even the ewu and msu games before we let them get away from us. We can hang with anyone in the big sky.

I agree!

considering UND was 342 270 +72

against teams not from Eastern Washington or Montana State, keeping those two games closer would make #1 a buy.

considering those two teams are on the 2013 schedule for UND again, #2 is still a sell,

but Idaho State and UC Davis are on the schedule this year and Cal Poly isn't, so #2 could be a buy with a better defense.

unless the defense much much much better, #3 is a sell

Buy or Sell: Sparks actually gets an opportunity to log playing time this season

I Don't think our defense will be much ,much better. It will be better. enough to give our offense more opportunities. With that our offense will score more and our defense will give up less. The question is will it be enough to be 7-4 or 8-3 or just 6-5.

I will buy on the Sparks opportunity.

• 3 weeks later...

Buy or sell: The defense will have to carry the offense or the Offense like last year will carry the defense

Huge sell. The defense has a ways to go. Having a young QB may hurt for a bit, but with those WR's.......just throw it up and let them get it. :lol: