SiouxSports.com Forum

Buy or Sell 2013

sioux24/7

Started this thing last year, so I thought I would bring it back. I know it is a little early but I just love the football talk.

Buy or Sell: Joe Mollberg starts every game this year.

Sell, I think if he struggles early Muss will give Bartles a look.

Buy or Sell: UND starts conference play 3-0 (wins over Valpo, Montana and South Dakota State).

Buy or Sell: UND starts conference play 3-0 (wins over Valpo, Montana and South Dakota State).

Sell. 1-2. Worst Montana team in years gave UND all it could handle. SDSU does enough to win.

Buy on 3-0 - It was the worst UND defense in years and they still beat Montana.

Buy or Sell - Fargo U football team has a run in with the law before the UND football does.

Buy. Already happened. Or do you mean starting now?

Ill buy 2-1 start for now.... Maybe ill change my mind later.

Buy or sell the online improving immensely due to an overall upgrade in athleticism.

Sell- I think we will be 2-1 after the first three games. The loss coming to Valpo ;)

Buy- Our athleticism has been steadily improving over the last couple years.

Buy or Sell - With the new turf they finally put a large ND logo at mid field.

Sell- I think we will be 2-1 after the first three games. The loss coming to Valpo ;)

Buy- Our athleticism has been steadily improving over the last couple years.

Buy or Sell - With the new turf they finally put a large ND logo at mid field.

Sell ill go with a large capital A.

Buy! Much better home schedule. The SDSU game should be good as they will bring some fans to town. The remaining home games will draw fan interest based on the quality of the programs. I don't see a sellout on the schedule unless we can earn a home game for the play-offs.

• Upvote 2

Buy or sell: we will average more fans this season than last season? Also an extra one: buy or sell: we will have an 11,000 attendance game.

Buy: We will DEFINITELY average more fans than last year.

Sell: I would be satisfied with 9,500. The atmosphere has dwindled at the Alerus the past few seasons. However, we also have a lot of returning talent and I think if we get out to a 2-1 start (3-0 maybe) it could really jumpstart the enthusiasm with the team this season.

Buy.

Buy or sell our coaching staff being stacked with young coaches who are great recruiters and are full of passion for UND and restoring the program to its former glory.

Buy- The coordinators have caught some initial criticism because they are young and inexperienced, but I have a feeling that these young coaches are the sort of revival this program needs. They are smart and energetic and I feel that we have been lacking this. Obviously time will tell and this season is huge, but I guess my glass is half full.

Buy or Sell- we have a 1,000 yard rusher this year? and who?

Buy- The coordinators have caught some initial criticism because they are young and inexperienced, but I have a feeling that these young coaches are the sort of revival this program needs. They are smart and energetic and I feel that we have been lacking this. Obviously time will tell and this season is huge, but I guess my glass is half full.

Buy or Sell- we have a 1,000 yard rusher this year? and who?

Sell - I don't believe that one guy is going to get enough carries to get the 1000 yard mark. If anyone does though, my bet is on Sparks breaking out and getting it.

buy on mollberg, sell on 3-0 (loss to sdsu imo), buy on both attendance questions, buy on Muss still having a job, sell on 1,000 yd rusher, buy on 3 FR starters

buy or sell: UND is 4-2 or better on october 13th (valpo, sdsu, um, msu, isu, ewu)

buy on mollberg, sell on 3-0 (loss to sdsu imo), buy on both attendance questions, buy on Muss still having a job, sell on 1,000 yd rusher, buy on 3 FR starters

buy or sell: UND is 4-2 or better on october 13th (valpo, sdsu, um, msu, isu, ewu)

Buy....I say 6-0 only road game on the stretch is ISU.

Ill buy with wins vs valpo sdsu um and isu and maybe ewu.

Which fr do you think will start? I've got Edwards, Reyes, and Labat for my top options on defense.

Ill buy with wins vs valpo sdsu um and isu and maybe ewu.

Which fr do you think will start? I've got Edwards, Reyes, and Labat for my top options on defense.

I will buy on that as well because I do not think we have a chance to beat MSU. Other games will be tough but winable.

I think Edwards starts and labat sees playing time but not necessarily starting...

I will buy on that as well because I do not think we have a chance to beat MSU. Other games will be tough but winable.

I think Edwards starts and labat sees playing time but not necessarily starting...

All are winnable I just think we stand a better chance against ewu

If our run defense isn't 10x better than last year they'll have 400 on the ground. I don't think they'll be able to handle our wr though.

I think they would have been very heavy favorites in a hypothetical matchup last year, and I think they are borderline FCS top-5 this year. If the run D isn't much improved, it won't be a game.

I'm going to sdsu-UNL because i think sdsu has a credible (but not great) shot.