SiouxSports.com Forum

MafiaMan Offseason Forum Page

Blackheart

Mafia Man- I will be in St Paul next weekend from Thursday (25th) evening through Sunday (28th) next week if you want to do an off season lunch or a drink at Hoggsbreath! :) I may even order a hat or two then, but I know that is another post.

Shoot me a text or PM. I'll be around somewhere.

Given the amount of interest in my off-season activities, I guess I will have to keep you all updated here daily.

Tonight's agenda involves watching DVR recordings of Duck Dynasty and eating Domino's pizza for dinner. Ironically enough, probably the same agenda as Goon's!

Actually, I took the night off, I played floor hockey, finished the night watching Wild Hockey. :)

Random thoughts for today...

Few things more breathtaking than seeing a bald eagle flying high above the St Croix River bridge...

I watched the season premiere of Deadliest Catch last night...yea, I'm not ashamed to admit that I'd last about 8 minutes on the Bering Sea before having to be airlifted back to safety...

How come it took me until Sunday night to hear about Kobe Bryant's season-ending injury? Oh, that's right...ESPN was busy providing 24/7 coverage of Tiger's ball-drop at The Masters...

I am proud to announce I've overtaken the #3 slot for most posts in this forum.

I finally passed the previous #3.

It only took him ("PCM") not posting here for about 3 years for it to happen.

Nothing like leaving this site to take one's "talents" to over to that intellectual cesspool at USCHO!!!

• Upvote 1

Hadn't looked until just now, but I was, I believe, #2 a few years ago, have now dropped to #9, and falling. Ran out of words at some point, but anyone who reads one entire rw77 post should get at least 50 creds, each time :lol:

Random thoughts for today...

Few things more breathtaking than seeing a bald eagle flying high above the St Croix River bridge...

I watched the season premiere of Deadliest Catch last night...yea, I'm not ashamed to admit that I'd last about 8 minutes on the Bering Sea before having to be airlifted back to safety...

How come it took me until Sunday night to hear about Kobe Bryant's season-ending injury? Oh, that's right...ESPN was busy providing 24/7 coverage of Tiger's ball-drop at The Masters...

More random thoughts...

Si from Duck Dynasty will overthrow the Bieber as this teenage generation's hearththrob by year's end.

How good is Chopped that someone could actually make a 5 star entry out of pig's feet, cream soda, parsnips and Afuegu'l Pitu cheese???

Speaking of "ball drop"...never a pleasant surgery for any young male when one has undescending testicles. Just saying...

That's an awesome show.

Great first post. Oh, nevermind, it's your twenty one thousand seven hundred fiftieth post. My bad.

This morning sports thoughts:

Heads will roll in Philadelphia after the Flyers horrible season ends.

I think the Atlanta Braves are for-real with the Upton brothers playing together. They are playing well right now.

I'm still not on-board with the Miami Dolphins new logo...even if we're finally back to the Mark Duper/Mark Clayton/Killer B's, Don Strock aqua blue...

• Upvote 1