SiouxSports.com Forum

MafiaMan Offseason Forum Page

Blackheart

Whenever I think I'm posting too much. I just remind myself of Goon and MafiaMan, then I come back to earth. ;) hahaha.

Really? Because I've been posting my a** off all day today and haven't made a dent in the 7,000 post lead that Goon has on me!

EDIT: Goon has over 21,000 posts. I'm on SiouxSports 24/7 lately and I'll never make a dent in that deficit!

Welcome to the offseason fan forum for MafiaManSports.com! Any comments from today's chairman of the 'board'? :)

Given the amount of interest in my off-season activities, I guess I will have to keep you all updated here daily.

Tonight's agenda involves watching DVR recordings of Duck Dynasty and eating Domino's pizza for dinner. Ironically enough, probably the same agenda as Goon's!

Given the amount of interest in my off-season activities, I guess I will have to keep you all updated here daily.

Tonight's agenda involves watching DVR recordings of Duck Dynasty and eating Domino's pizza for dinner. Ironically enough, probably the same agenda as Goon's!

I have cursed dominos since 1991. Why does it have to be so good? Worked at EGF Dominos back then. Free pie after each shift did me in. Have been too short for my body ever since.

I have admittedly been on a tear the past few months but the Goon has an insurmountable lead!

Ha I know how you feel! I feel like I've been posting like crazy over the past few months, and I've only gotten like 150 more! I don't know how some of you do it!!

Ha I know how you feel! I feel like I've been posting like crazy over the past few months, and I've only gotten like 150 more! I don't know how some of you do it!!

I think Jim's counter is wrong. I've been posting over 10 years & have a measely 300+ posts.

I once bought MafiaMan an ice cream cone, and he still didn't apologize to me personally for his role in ending the 1998 hockey season.

My attendance at the 2006 Michigan vs North Dakota rematch in Grand Forks avenged my youthful indiscretions of 1998.