SiouxSports.com Forum

MafiaMan Offseason Forum Page

Blackheart

That's because they suck, Goon. Blackhawks in 5 and the Leafs in 6 over your beloved Bruins!!! I see Leafs Guy thew out a barb on twitter over the weekend. Let's Go!

The Leafs in 6?! The Bruins have been in a funk lately and they'll still take care of the Leafs in short order. I'll go Bruins in 6...nah, I'll go with 5!

The Leafs in 6?! The Bruins have been in a funk lately and they'll still take care of the Leafs in short order. I'll go Bruins in 6...nah, I'll go with 5!

Phil Kessel must be wetting his bed at the thought of playing in Boston...Bruins in 6.

I'd just like to see Frattin get back to how he was playing before the knee injury. Looked like he was in the lineup going by the lines at practice today.

Watched 'em since the 1980's when they were the Dead Things...97, 98, 02, 08...I'm drying my eyes with the towel they use to wipe the Stanley Cup off with...

wide_061226_yzerman.jpg

While the Deadthing might have won the Cup, multiple times, Actually, I would rather watch paint dry or spend all night poking a stick in my eye.

Edited by Goon

That's because they suck, Goon. Blackhawks in 5 and the Leafs in 6 over your beloved Bruins!!! I see Leafs Guy thew out a barb on twitter over the weekend. Let's Go!

Wow, we're delusional my friend. :)

While the Deadthing might have won the Cup, multiple times, Actually, I would rather watch paint dry or spend all night poking a stick in my eye.

Tell ya what, Goon, why don't you watch the Red Wings game while poking yourself in the eye with a stick...and then let me know what activity you'd rather do. :lol: Just post on this thread so you can keep your count going...

yzerman98cupti8_display_image.jpg?1266025476

I'd just like to see Frattin get back to how he was playing before the knee injury. Looked like he was in the lineup going by the lines at practice today.

Agreed - I love seeing Frattin (and all ex-Sioux players) do well and make a name for themselves. I hope he has a good series. I just wish he played for a different team! Oh well, it could be worse. He could have been drafted by the Canadiens like Kristo was.

Agreed - I love seeing Frattin (and all ex-Sioux players) do well and make a name for themselves. I hope he has a good series. I just wish he played for a different team! Oh well, it could be worse. He could have been drafted by the Canadiens like Kristo was.

hahahaaa Go Leafs, Go Blackhawks!

Tell ya what, Goon, why don't you watch the Red Wings game while poking yourself in the eye with a stick...and then let me know what activity you'd rather do. :lol: Just post on this thread so you can keep your count going...

yzerman98cupti8_display_image.jpg?1266025476

So after the Ducks bounce the Dead Things in four games, what are you going to do?

Red Wings in 6...you can sleep easy at night.

He is just trying to keep his lead in posts on you. I wish I had a government job, you know the type of job the tax payers are paying for, that let me sit and post all day everyday and get paid to do it. Ripping off the tax payers is not a nice thing. There must be rules against this.

He is just trying to keep his lead in posts on you. I wish I had a government job, you know the type of job the tax payers are paying for, that let me sit and post all day everyday and get paid to do it. Ripping off the tax payers is not a nice thing. There must be rules against this.

FYP ... What are you babbling on about? No one is ripping off anyone, most of my posts are done at home on my time. For a guy that claims to not have a lot of time to surf the net, you're sure surfing the net a lot.

Edited by Goon

FYP ... What are you babbling on about? No one is ripping off anyone, most of my posts are done at home on my time. For a guy that claims to not have a lot of time to surf the net, you're sure surfing the net a lot.

You post at all ours of the day and you darn well know it. When did I ever claim I did not have time? So only most are on your time? Thanks for admitting that you are ripping us off posting while we pay you.

You post at all ours of the day and you darn well know it. When did I ever claim I did not have time? So only most are on your time? Thanks for admitting that you are ripping us off posting while we pay you.

You sound really petty today.