SiouxSports.com Forum

SiouxSports.com Fleece Hats

MafiaMan

I have one of my numerous YaneA's in pink along on the trip. Was in the suitcase rather than coat pocket last night but I will for sure wear it for the sweep tonight. Besides, my hairdo didn't turn out that great this morning so toque it is!

Anyone notice and ask "Hey! Where'd you get that?"?

Yea, Some guy named Goon. He had his along also. It kept me warm on the LONG walk from the arena to the parking lot Q that we were parked. About a quarter mile walk!

Also had some fans at the hotel ask to see my hat. They said they thought about getting one when they were ordered. They wished they had bought one.

Yea, Some guy named Goon. He had his along also. It kept me warm on the LONG walk from the arena to the parking lot Q that we were parked. About a quarter mile walk!

Also had some fans at the hotel ask to see my hat. They said they thought about getting one when they were ordered. They wished they had bought one.

I'm sure they do! Too late now. Miss the boat twice? Sorry, sometimes a third one doesn't show up. :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yeah, the statue was tall and there was a line to take photos (and it didn't occur to me).

This one is going on the cover of my rap album...

BlDGxweCMAA3_9-.jpg

I feel like we need to have a contest to name this as-yet-untitled masterpiece. What say you all?

(Suggestions for Jim's stage name/rapper alter ego also accepted) :)

Dave

I feel like we need to have a contest to name this as-yet-untitled masterpiece. What say you all?

(Suggestions for Jim's stage name/rapper alter ego also accepted) :)

Dave

The Cantankerous J.I.M.?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Had a couple requests recently regarding the fleece SiouxSports.com hats. Soo...shameless bump.

If there is enough interest (20 hats or more), I will place another order by the end of July. That would allow plenty of time for completion and delivery by the time the weather cools down (UND football season) heading into next winter. Plus, these are GREAT stocking stuffers for Christmas.

Don't miss out again if you did the first two times!

I'd be interested in one.

I'd have to check on price changes but if memory serves me right, they were around $14-$15 for a hat and another $7.50 with a name/moniker on back. Prices go down the more hats are ordered though.