SiouxSports.com Forum

SiouxSports.com Fleece Hats

MafiaMan

Jesus was a pretty big fan of hanging out at the pool.

Edit to stay on topic: Although, he probably wouldn't get to wear a nice fleece siouxsports.com hat if he was at the pool. He would get to in North Dakota with OXbow. So my guess is Jesus would rather hang out with Oxbow.

My cousin Jesus likes to hang at the neighborhood tavern with his girl, Rosita. He wouldn't wear a hat, it would hide his silky, black tresses...just sayin'.

• Upvote 2

Anybody else out there order as many hats as they thought were enough and found out they were one short? Think we can bait MafiaMan into another order? Anybody else up for it? I would like to add a moniker to my order that would feature the UND jersey numbers for former players who are playing in the Olympics. Anyone remember the numbers for Parise, Oshie and Toews?

Anybody else out there order as many hats as they thought were enough and found out they were one short? Think we can bait MafiaMan into another order? Anybody else up for it? I would like to add a moniker to my order that would feature the UND jersey numbers for former players who are playing in the Olympics. Anyone remember the numbers for Parise, Oshie and Toews?

I hope you're joking, they are all currently wearing the same number or a variant of it right now

I hope you're joking, they are all currently wearing the same number or a variant of it right now

Ouch. A little tough on neonpelican, aren't you? I get lost in jersey numbers all the time and think I have only 2 of those 3 right if I had to guess right now.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you Wreckincrew and neonpelican for your payment. For those of you who mailed checks, they were deposited at the bank this morning.

Fix-it hats for bigskyvikes and YaneA...Coaches Choice is still working on them. Thanks for your patience.

Just to confirm:

2 black hats - BIGSKY

3 pink, 2 grey hats - YaneA

also neonpelican 4 black hats - 7 9 11

Cue Pedro Cerrano:

Fuzzy hats...keep head warm...thanks.

Not that he is Brazilian but half of that country's population is here. Could easily get a crisp Benjamin for my "fuzzy" hat from one of them today.

Thank you Wreckincrew and neonpelican for your payment. For those of you who mailed checks, they were deposited at the bank this morning.

Fix-it hats for bigskyvikes and YaneA...Coaches Choice is still working on them. Thanks for your patience.

Just to confirm:

2 black hats - BIGSKY

3 pink, 2 grey hats - YaneA

also neonpelican 4 black hats - 7 9 11

Ha. Ha ha.

I'm interested in preordering a hoggsbreath shirt. Any chance you could get that going?

Wilbur had mentioned this previously - if there was enough interest, I would contact the Hogg and have them put an order together. What's the preference?

Short sleeve? Long sleeve?

White? Green? Black?

"Hoggsbreath International Nite Club" logo or the wild boar logo?

"SiouxSports.com Brunch Club" on the back?

If I had a minimum number of 12 of one style and color, the Hogg will have them made up and I can sell them for cost.

• 2 weeks later...