SiouxSports.com Forum

SiouxSports.com Fleece Hats

MafiaMan

sioux-per hockey fan...still no word on whether or not you have picked up your hat from CC...have you?

More hats delivered today to Blackheart and I improved my truck's gas mileage by 3 miles per gallon by dropping off 19 hats with NorthDakotaHockey about an hour ago.

That leaves me with:

AZSIOUX

Frozen4Sioux

Wreckincrew (3 hats)

I believe YaneA also has a hat left for lawkota.

Folks should check their PM's in about the next week...I'll have total amount due calculated by then. Just one invoice left to receive from CC.

More hats delivered today to Blackheart and I improved my truck's gas mileage by 3 miles per gallon by dropping off 19 hats with NorthDakotaHockey about an hour ago.

Digging the new hats...thanks again Mafia! Hope all went well at your appointment today.

Let me be the first one to admit I did not order enough. Picked up three hats at the last home game and family members sniped them. I will be first in line for the next order. Thanks for the effort MafiaMan. Happy Holidays all!

The words 'EPIC FAIL' are used a lot these days...

It was actually voluntary. I'd much rather test out my cold-weather camping gear when I'm 20 feet behind Siouxman's house instead of 4 miles from my car in the Colorado mountains. :)

Why on earth would you be 4 miles from your car in the Colorado mountains?