SiouxSports.com Forum

SiouxSports.com Fleece Hats

MafiaMan

How did I miss out on this? Can I still get some before the end of the season?

How did you miss this thread? No plans in the works to order any more hats unless this thread blows up with requests.

Please check out the Hoggsbreath Sioux-color shirt thread though...

YaneA has five hats she might sell you...at a bit of a discount too. But there is a catch...

The catch is they all are embroidered with my moniker. They were supposed to have five different names so I could give them as gifts. Error has been rectified but I have in my possession a whole lot of these toques personalized in my name. Eight, in fact. If you'd like to be a member of this exclusive club, there's a YaneA hat in it for ya.

YaneA has five hats she might sell you...at a bit of a discount too. But there is a catch...

YaneA has five hats embroidered with her moniker on the back when they were supposed to say something else. That's the catch. The monikers are about 1/4" to 1/2" big so they're not ridiculously-sized mistakes.

Happy here...

I see what YaneA was talking about on my hats, the BIGSKY is twice the size of the Siouxsports on the front. It will be fine but curious why every other hat they did was in a smaller font but these two are much bigger?

Thanks for setting this up and the hats do look really cool..

YaneA, thanks for meeting me to pick them up, hope you enjoyed your coffee...;)

I see what YaneA was talking about on my hats, the BIGSKY is twice the size of the Siouxsports on the front. It will be fine but curious why every other hat they did was in a smaller font but these two are much bigger?

The SiouxSports logo is digitized so the size is the same on all hats regardless of what batch they were in. The monikers are not and I suppose it depends on who is running the thread machine that day. I also noticed that the monikers on hats in the second batch of hats was bigger than monikers from the first batch.

• 2 weeks later...