SiouxSports.com Forum

SiouxSports.com Fleece Hats

MafiaMan

ATTN:

neonpelican: pm sent 12/30/13 - read 1/1/14

Sioux-per hockey fan: pm sent 1/7/14 - read 1/8/14

siouxczech29: pm sent 12/30/13 - not read yet

Wreckincrew: pm sent 1/7/14 - not read yet

I have yet to hear from any of you regarding payment for your hats and would like to wrap this up quickly so I can pay back Mr Visa. Thank you.

Neon had 3 lid and Wreckin 2 lids. My guess is Mafia is short about a Benjamin thru this 2nd order. One thing I dislike almost more than anything are those who are irresponsible/unaccountable for their debt(s)!

Bush league.........

Neon had 3 lid and Wreckin 2 lids. My guess is Mafia is short about a Benjamin thru this 2nd order. One thing I dislike almost more than anything are those who are irresponsible/unaccountable for their debt(s)!

Bush league.........

I'm trying to cut folks a little slack given the holidays and the fact that I did tell everyone to be patient until the bill arrived in my mailbox from Coaches Choice and I had a few days to calculate everyone's total including the S&H breakdown...could be a simple case of much bigger things going on at the moment...hopefully will be resolved in a few days. Hopefully...

I'm trying to cut folks a little slack given the holidays and the fact that I did tell everyone to be patient until the bill arrived in my mailbox from Coaches Choice and I had a few days to calculate everyone's total including the S&H breakdown...could be a simple case of much bigger things going on at the moment...hopefully will be resolved in a few days. Hopefully...

Very kind of you...but bottom line is you put in tons of works not to mention putting up the money for full payment. I guess I wouldn't be as willing or patient to be strung along.

MM, You did figure though that you would never get paid by everyone didn't you? They probably will pay in good time if everyone shames them into it. Even if they don't take heart in the fact that you did a real good thing here and those that bought hats are really happy.

Very kind of you...but bottom line is you put in tons of works not to mention putting up the money for full payment. I guess I wouldn't be as willing or patient to be strung along.

Oxbow, It is not that much money and MM can take heart that he has done a good thing here. Lots of happy people who will enjoy their hats for a long time would be payment enough for me. The money isn't always the be all.

MM, You did figure though that you would never get paid by everyone didn't you? They probably will pay in good time if everyone shames them into it. Even if they don't take heart in the fact that you did a real good thing here and those that bought hats are really happy.

This isn't about "shaming" anybody into payment...

Oxbow, It is not that much money and MM can take heart that he has done a good thing here. Lots of happy people who will enjoy their hats for a long time would be payment enough for me. The money isn't always the be all.

:huh:

You're right it isn't about the money...it's about one's responsiblity to his/her obligation to make the transaction right with MM without MM having to "try" to get his paymnet. Oh and the shaming part...really? Easy to see which way of the social/economic spectrum you swing from!

:huh:

You're right it isn't about the money...it's about one's responsiblity to his/her obligation to make the transaction right with MM without MM having to "try" to get his paymnet. Oh and the shaming part...really? Easy to see which way of the social/economic spectrum you swing from!

And who would Jesus want to hang out with? Me or you?

And who would Jesus want to hang out with? Me or you?

Jesus was a pretty big fan of hanging out at the pool.

Edit to stay on topic: Although, he probably wouldn't get to wear a nice fleece siouxsports.com hat if he was at the pool. He would get to in North Dakota with OXbow. So my guess is Jesus would rather hang out with Oxbow.

I didn't do this to play Santa Claus, smokey. I did it because I thought it would be a neat idea, especially considering the demise of the Sioux nickname and the likely upcoming name change to SiouxSports.com. Corny? Yea. A lot of time and hassle? Probably. But it's a pretty cool conversation piece. I'm glad you're so willing to be so generous with my money.

Since you didn't buy one and don't owe me any money yourself, perhaps you can take a break from posting on this thread and go out and buy yourself a nice new watch.

I am also aware that on certain smart phones (like my iPhone 4), finding PM's isn't as easy as looking at your PC screen. That was also another reason to put a post on this thread regarding outstanding payments. It certainly wasn't done to embarrass or 'call out' anyone.

Frozen4Sioux, I haven't mailed your hat yet...I will PM you with the totals and you can debate whether you want me to mail it or have my folks drop it off in Dickinson in March-April. :)

Even if they don't take heart in the fact that you did a real good thing here and those that bought hats are really happy.

Why don't you paypal a few hundred bucks to MM and he can do another order on a first come first serve basis until your money is gone. Just think of all the really happy Sioux fans.

Jesus was a pretty big fan of hanging out at the pool.

Edit to stay on topic: Although, he probably wouldn't get to wear a nice fleece siouxsports.com hat if he was at the pool. He would get to in North Dakota with OXbow. So my guess is Jesus would rather hang out with Oxbow.

maybe Jesus would be interested in a nice hat with moniker...i am thinking JC#1. ;)