SiouxSports.com Forum

SiouxSports.com Fleece Hats

MafiaMan

Got my hats yesterday from YaneA. I like the green one better than the gray I got from the first order. Can't wait to give the pink one to my daughter for Christmas! It will match her pink SIOUX jersey nicely!

Thanks MafiaMan!!!

You're welcome. The two screw-ups are bummin' me out...I'm glad you like this batch of hats.

YaneA and bigskyvikes,

OK, first step: Getting the hats back to the shop in Fargo.

Second step: Using one hat as a guinea pig and attempt to shave thread or use a ripper to remove incorrect name. If that works, it's an easy fix. If it ruins one hat, it won't be attempted on a second hat.

By my count, I have 7 hats with fix-it issues, right?

As far as I know, the other orders were correct. There are 5 hats I ordered that were incorrect and two for bigsky. I'll be going home for lunch early and I can gather up the hats and drop them at the postoffice in the union. Can I use the address for Coach's that's on the paperwork that was in the box? Do i need to add any explanation?

As far as I know, the other orders were correct. There are 5 hats I ordered that were incorrect and two for bigsky. I'll be going home for lunch early and I can gather up the hats and drop them at the postoffice in the union. Can I use the address for Coach's that's on the paperwork that was in the box? Do i need to add any explanation?

Just send them to ATTN: SCOTT P and he'll take care of it from there. Please keep track of your postage cost as well and I will reimburse you for that.

I picked up my green and black hats this afternoon from YaneA. I'm very pleased with how both hats look, and they will help keep me warm around GF in the upcoming months.

Thanks to MafiaMan for coordinating this order and to YaneA for delivering them to me in GF.

Love the new hat, it looks great.

MSP hats have arrived! If they need to be mailed out, I will be making a trip to the USPS tomorrow morning - PM me with your address and I'll get them sent off tomorrow.

If you are requesting hat delivery or a pick-up, I can give you days and locations of where I will be in the metro area (and that covers everything from St Paul to Bloomington to Roseville) but I won't be driving 50-100 miles out of my way to bring them to your doorstep so you can save $6 worth of postage. :xmas:

MSP hats have arrived! If they need to be mailed out, I will be making a trip to the USPS tomorrow morning - PM me with your address and I'll get them sent off tomorrow.

If you are requesting hat delivery or a pick-up, I can give you days and locations of where I will be in the metro area (and that covers everything from St Paul to Bloomington to Roseville) but I won't be driving 50-100 miles out of my way to bring them to your doorstep so you can save $6 worth of postage. :xmas:

Sent you a text. Can we hook up somewhere this weekend? :xmas: