SiouxSports.com Forum

SiouxSports.com Fleece Hats

MafiaMan

I have good news and bad news. The good news is...I received a box of non-moniker hats last night via UPS. The bad news is...11 of the 21 hats should have stayed in Fargo or been shipped to Grand Forks. Coaches Choice has offered to pay for shipping back to Fargo and then ship hats to GF from there and leave the others for pick-up, but I'm thinking that may be more trouble than its worth. Gotta mull this one over...

MafiaMan...Can you message me with amount for my order and your mailing address? I suspect with a name like MafiaMan your "customers" need to pay on time if they like having two functional legs.

I will PM everyone with their total amount due AFTER I receive the bill from Coaches Choice and all hats have been reached their destination.

Non-moniker hats have arrived. Hats headed to GF will be in REA on Saturday night and turned over to YaneA. Non-monikers for Fargo will be in Oxbow6's hands.

Non-moniker hats shipped to me in MSP need final destination points. Please PM me with your mailing address or to discuss other delivery options.

Non-moniker hats that will be in REA on Saturday night:

letsSIOUXum (1 black, 1 green)

southpaw (1 black)

PM Oxbow6 - he will be bringing them back to Fargo with him if you are not at Saturday's game.

neon pelican (3 black)

remington_270 (1 green, 1 pink)

lawkota (1 green)

PM YaneA

Again, these are only the NON-MONIKER hats. I realize that some of you ordered moniker hats as well - those hats have not arrived yet.

Special thanks to NorthDakotaHockey for once again being my pack mule and lugging items for me to or from Grand Forks his assistance in helping me get these hats to the correct location.

I PM'd all my GFK peeps my seat number so they can get the hats from me at the game. Also gave my cell number in case they won't be at the game Saturday and need an alternate pickup arrangement. Thanks, MafiaMan, for handling the order and NDH for schlepping the merch.

Any chance there might be some hats in Grand Forks this weekend?

Your hats will be riding along with NorthDakotaHockey on Saturday morning as he makes his way west then north. He'll be passing them along to YaneA at some point in the arena. if you're in the building, find a way to get to her seat and pick your three hats up.

I PM'd all my GFK peeps my seat number so they can get the hats from me at the game. Also gave my cell number in case they won't be at the game Saturday and need an alternate pickup arrangement. Thanks, MafiaMan, for handling the order and NDH for schlepping the merch.

I PM'd the Fargo guys as well.

YaneA - Sent you a PM. We will be picking up the hat for Southpaw.

MafiaMan, Why do I get the idea if you even break even on these hats it will be a good day?

I was a bit worried about that possibility happening on the first order but outside of having to put a severed horse's head in Wilbur's bed in order to get him to pay up, I had zero problems in getting reimbursed.

I was a bit worried about that possibility happening on the first order but outside of having to put a severed horse's head in Wilbur's bed in order to get him to pay up, I had zero problems in getting reimbursed.

I figured everyone would pay you. I was thinking with shipping etc., and not charging enough, a good day would be to break even.

I figured everyone would pay you. I was thinking with shipping etc., and not charging enough, a good day would be to break even.

Despite sharing shipping costs for the order + adding on an additional $5-$7 to ship hats, I think the price for custom hats was still reasonable. You wouldn't find a similar hat with a Sioux logo on it at REA for less than $30.