SiouxSports.com Forum

SiouxSports.com Fleece Hats

MafiaMan

I wore my SiouxSports hat for a run in a major snowstorm today. While my eyelashes froze, my ears were nice and toasty. I'll let you know after Christmas if this was the best gift I received, but it's definitely in the running. :) Thanks MafiaMan! And Siouxman! I mean, uh...Santa.

• Upvote 1

I wore my SiouxSports hat for a run in a major snowstorm today. While my eyelashes froze, my ears were nice and toasty. I'll let you know after Christmas if this was the best gift I received, but it's definitely in the running. :) Thanks MafiaMan! And Siouxman! I mean, uh...Santa.

Warm hat isn't it?

I might have to order another one with MafiaMan's monikor on the back for when I go to Mariucci or some other hostile arena and create a ruckus. :lol:

Too late...I was at the UMD vs UM series a few weeks ago acting like a total fool...then I left behind the "Goon" hat I had been wearing the whole game. Whoops.

Got my hats yesterday from YaneA. I like the green one better than the gray I got from the first order. Can't wait to give the pink one to my daughter for Christmas! It will match her pink SIOUX jersey nicely!

Thanks MafiaMan!!!

Kinda reminds me of Gremlins 2 (which was on TV this weekend)...the 2nd batch was just as good or better than the first! I'm glad you like them, remington_270. I don't always wear winter hats, but when I do, I prefer my SiouxSports.com one!

Thanks again to NorthDakotaHockey for lugging 11 hats to GF and to YaneA and Oxbow6 for helping distribute the non-moniker hats.

Monikers have been embroidered onto hats and they are being boxed up and shipped out TODAY!

Sioux-per hockey fan...please PM me.

Mafia Man

PM or text me as to how we can hook up this weekend. Maybe me buying you a cold beer during managers happy hour at the Embassy Suites I am staying at this weekend or maybe meeting at Hoggsbreath for a beer on me. As colds as it is supposed to be this weekend I could really use a warm fleece hat. :p

I am being absolutely bombarded with PM's and text messages regarding payment, so let me say this one final time...I do NOT have the exact dollar amount due yet. I had previously estimated the cost of the hats based on the number of hats being ordered and/or the $7.50 additional charge for monikers being added to certain hats. Some of the hats were picked up in Fargo and distributed locally, saving shipping charges. Some were mailed to Grand Forks and picked up (one set of shipping fees - Fargo to GF) from there. Still others were mailed to me (one set of shipping fees - Fargo to MSP) and then mailed a second time (MSP to destination - second set of shipping fees). Remaining hats are being personally distributed by me (saving the second set of shipping fees). I have not calculated everyone's amount due yet based on all of those factors and the fact that I have a good working relationship with Coaches Choice and haven't even received the total bill yet. When the total bill comes, I will pay it with a credit card, calculate everyone's individual totals, and then PM you with the dollar amount and my address and you can then send me a check or money order.

In short, you don't need to do anything until you hear from me. Any further texts or PM's regarding payment will be directed to Reply #259 on the SiouxSports hat thread. Thank you.

EDIT: This in no way implies or suggests that I do not appreciate anyone's willingness to pay your tab as soon as possible. Unfortunately, I've just answered the same question 75 times so this is a quick way of cleaning out my PM box and cell phone text message list.

No more PM's, texts, or posts regarding your bill please. Thank you.

65 hats total

black w/moniker (17 total): Ice Arena Man (2), Blackheart (4*), siouxczech29 (1), mn_sioux (1), NorthDakotaHockey (6), Laker (1), AZSIOUX (1), BIGSKY (1)

black with no moniker (11 total): letsSIOUXum (1), Wilbur (1), southpaw (1), Wreckincrew (2), mn_sioux (2), Fedorov (1), neonpelican (3)

green w/moniker (9 total): Ice Arena Man (1), Goon (1), NorthDakotaHockey (4), Laker (1), BIGSKY (1), Sioux-per hockey fan (1)

green with no moniker (7): letsSIOUXum (1), Wilbur (1), remington_270 (1), lawkota (1), Wreckincrew (1), mn_sioux (1), Oxbow6 (1)

grey w/moniker (10 total): siouxczech29 (1), YaneA (2), lawkota (1), Frozen4Sioux (1), NorthDakotaHockey (5)

grey with no moniker (1 total): Fedorov (1)

pink w/moniker (8 total): YaneA (3), FLO (1), NorthDakotaHockey (4)

pink with no moniker (2 total): remington_270 (1), Oxbow6 (1)

The error is mine, bigskyvikes, and it's the second one I made with this order. Your moniker request is listed here correctly, however, when I sent the e-mail to CC, I accidentally put a space between BIG and SKY. I apologize for the error and will add this to the 'can I get this fixed?' e-mail I sent to CC last night.

The error is mine, bigskyvikes, and it's the second one I made with this order. Your moniker request is listed here correctly, however, when I sent the e-mail to CC, I accidentally put a space between BIG and SKY. I apologize for the error and will add this to the 'can I get this fixed?' e-mail I sent to CC last night.

Ok thanks, if you can't you can't. But at least you tried. Let me know.