SiouxSports.com Forum

SiouxSports.com Fleece Hats

MafiaMan

Royal blue and yellow were also options but I'm not sure why anyone would want those...

One other thing to note: minimum order is 12 hats (of any color), however, the thread color minimum is six. On the green hats, the 'Sioux,' '.com,' and logo are in white and 'Sports' is in black. That means I need 5 more hats with that particular thread design for an order. There are no color changes with the grey or pink hats, so any combination of those two color hats that adds up to six would be acceptable. Unfortunately for black and green, it's six of each or nothing.

According to LeftyZL and Cratter, their payments are on their way so I can close the books in a few days on order #1. Here's what I have so far for order #2:

Ice Arena Man: 2 black with moniker, 1 green with moniker

Blackheart: 3 black with moniker

siouxczech29: 1 black with moniker, 1 grey with moniker

Anyone else interested in hats? I obviously need a few more requests to order and this would be cutting it awful close to Christmas delivery.

According to LeftyZL and Cratter, their payments are on their way so I can close the books in a few days on order #1. Here's what I have so far for order #2:

Ice Arena Man: 2 black with moniker, 1 green with moniker

Blackheart: 3 black with moniker

siouxczech29: 1 black with moniker, 1 grey with moniker

Anyone else interested in hats? I obviously need a few more requests to order and this would be cutting it awful close to Christmas delivery.

I'll sell my 2...black and grey with no moniker for $40/each to help those out in need of getting the hats before Christmas. ;):lol:

I wore mine to the Park Rapids - Pequot Lakes football game. My head was warm! lol

Nice! A Thursday night debut! I have worn mine once already on the first day the am temp dipped below 50 here, but my hat being worn carries an asterisk by it because of the bald head factor.

Cratter and LeftyZL, thank you both for your payment. 100% of hat orders have now been paid for and my credit card bill isn't due for another seven days. Thanks everyone for your payment and your interest in ordering SiouxSports.com hats.

For those interested in a second order, I still need more numbers to make it happen.

I have a late entrant for 2 grey and 3 pink hats...it looks like another order could happen (3 grey and 3 pink for one set of embroidery colors and 6 black for another set). Ice Arena Man, your green hat would be a no-go, unfortunately.

good news mm! just PM me with the invoice and I'll send you a check.

Can everyone re-confirm for me so I know you're all in? I also need to double-check about whether or not delivery before Christmas can be guaranteed. That might be a deal-breaker.

I sent Ice Arena Man a text...just need Blackheart to reply.

Just got your text. Still want the 3 hats. Ice Arena Man: 2 black with moniker, 1 green with moniker. Sorry for not responding sooner as you can guess what is keeping me busy this time of year. Let me know what I owe. Christmas is not a concern for me.