SiouxSports.com Forum

SiouxSports.com Fleece Hats

MafiaMan

Poor decision making and financial planning...Fire MafiaMan!!! :lol:

Hey, I blame Coach Hakstol CMSioux...he told me it was free. I have used Paypal lots of times to buy stuff on Ebay but that was a direct payment from my checking account. I should have known some folks might be using credit cards instead. The 'goods and services' line is in the fine print somewhere...

Hey, I blame Coach Hakstol CMSioux...he told me it was free. I have used Paypal lots of times to buy stuff on Ebay but that was a direct payment from my checking account. I should have known some folks might be using credit cards instead. The 'goods and services' line is in the fine print somewhere...

If you wind up being short...post how much and we'll take care of it. Too much leg work and effort on your end not to at least get reimbursed in full for the order itself.

If you wind up being short...post how much and we'll take care of it. Too much leg work and effort on your end not to at least get reimbursed in full for the order itself.

I should be fine...so far only four payments had the fees deducted.

38 degrees when I left for work at 6:30am. Yep, September 17th and already have my hat broken in.

I should be fine...so far only four payments had the fees deducted.

38 degrees when I left for work at 6:30am. Yep, September 17th and already have my hat broken in.

For those that haven't meet you personally face to face, you might want to let them know you don't have much up top! ;)

If they give you the money as a gift, you shouldn't lose any money!

For those that haven't meet you personally face to face, you might want to let them know you don't have much up top! ;)

By next April, 38 degrees will mean no hat. But those first few days of September/October when the thermometer dips below 40 are an adjustment period for the chrome dome.

Pile it on I can take it. Hey PayPal has a family to feed too :)

Schmitzzz's check arrived today so all I'm missing are payments from Cratter, LeftyZL, and yababy8...thanks everyone for your prompt payment.

I really appreciate you accepting a whole bunch of fresh sweet corn and my prized possession.... KISS Alive II CD...I sent you via UPS as payment. You're the best!!!

I really appreciate you accepting a whole bunch of fresh sweet corn and my prized possession.... KISS Alive II CD...I sent you via UPS as payment. You're the best!!!

Well, it's better than Goon sending me a "GO BISON" bumper sticker and a half-eaten pack of Big Red gum as "payment in full"...

• Upvote 2

Finally checked this thread again....one of the last to pick up my hats and one of the last to make the payments....I see a pattern here.

But nonetheless now that I know I'm the last one I will get on it.....tomorrow ;)

You're a step ahead of LeftyZL...he hasn't even checked his PM yet.