2pm - MANKATO vs UW

7pm - UND vs CC

FRIDAY

2pm - SCSU vs MSU/UW

7pm - UM vs UND/CC

SATURDAY

7pm - Championship Game

Red Baron WCHA Final Five UND Pregame Gatherings

UND Fans attending the Red Baron WCHA Final Five are invited to join the UND Alumni Association/Foundation and UND Athletics for pregame parties beginning 3 hours prior to any game that UND is playing. The events will be held in the tent outside of Patrick McGovern's Pub (225 7th St. West, St. Paul, MN 55102). All UND alumni, family and friends are invited to attend this free event with cash bars, a full restaurant, DJ's and much more! We hope to see you this weekend as we flood the streets of St. Paul in UND green!

Get lolled to sleep by Wisconsin on Thursday afternoon and woken up by some race horse hockey with CC and UND.

Will be a lot of CC fans wearing Maroon and Gold on Thursday....and I'll love it! :D

That show should be over by Thursday afternoon. I don't know how anyone can watch that crap.

Edited by Goon

just matchups, and style of play

If they play like they did last night, there isn't too many teams that can beat them and UND is the better of the two teams. Standings, record, PWR confirm this. UND turns it up a notch at the Final Five.

could somebody please explain to me why we would have been so afraid to play mankato? they didn't see our A game down there and barely got a split.

I don't think anyone's afraid of Mankato. In my opinion, I'd rather watch UND/CC because of the fast paced style of play. Both teams prefer an up-tempo style, and it usually means a fun game.

Start looking for answers between the pipes. Ok, that's far enough!

While he did get some lucky bounces against the Sioux, he is a very good goalie. His glove is lightning quick. From what I have seen he is the best goalie in the WCHA. Olkinoura from Denver can play as good, but he throws in a clinker game once in a while. Williams will keep MSU a contender for as long as he stays.