SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ DU - Friday

AZSIOUX

I feel like I've gone through the wringer, that was intense.

That game was there for the taking, just couldn't quite connect when we needed it.

And that Kristo penalty at the end...unless he did something I didn't see live or on the replay the DU guy pretty much threw 3 free punches and should have been the only one going.

Tomorrow is now a crucial game.

Thoughts:

~Wide open nets.....ufff.

~Goaltending for UND......uffffff.

~Bad penalties.....ufff.

Can't hate on the effort. Denver can't get gift goals, and UND can't miss blatantly wide open nets.

Can I add:

~Power play.....ufff. Sure they scored one, but there was a lot of ugly.

Two points tomorrow.

Remind anyone of that championship game in Columbus? We outwork and outplay, but they get the bounces that go in the net.

I thought the effort was there 85% of the time, but boy was Hak ticked off. I dunno, thats why he's the coach, and I'm on a computer.

so I'm watching quinnipiac game during intermission. First goal should not have counted. But to my main point. I don't think our game tonight is in true HD, bc I'm having a tough time finding the puck and seeing the goals. In the QU game the quality is way better. Keep in mind both of these are on NBCSN.

I think you're right, I think it was in Standard Definition, or what ever it is they call it.

That should have been a major penalty.

I just don't know what the official is looking at? At first, yup, takem both. Then, Kristo puts his arms down and takes two punches. Kristo should have gotten a roughing and the other guy at least a double minor.

UND didn't deserve to win, no blamo the officialos.....But that had to be called.