SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ DU - Friday

AZSIOUX

You mean if a player is injured and then he comes off the injury that he only gets one chance to work his way back into the line-up? :sad:

I don't think he was injured. He was a healthy scratch during the period in which he wasn't in the lineup.

My guess is Zane for Saturday nights game. But I think Saunders needs to get back in there at some point in time here just in case Zane's play tapers off a bit.

Love Hak to death, why leave Rodwell at home....fourth line last night was non existent. I can't remember hearing Pattyn's name. Senkbeil took a penalty, but that was about all from him.

You mean if a player is injured and then he comes off the injury that he only gets one chance to work his way back into the line-up? :sad:

He hasn't been injured the whole year and hasn't done anything all year. Remember Corbin played half of last year on one foot. Good players play nicked up all the time and still produce.

B odonnell has brought nothing to this lineup when in. All season long. He put himself offsides last night and he just hasnt produced bottom line.

That one got away last night and Saunders was just as shaky as anyone when he replaced Zane. No rebound control although he did make a few nice saves to keep it a 1 goal lead. Get half the goaltending we got last night which isnt saying much and its a win. Come out flying tonight boys! Huge 2 points after last night. Get that split

Some positives from last night was the PP, Knight/Kristo, and the 2nd line with Caggiula looked good. What's funny is how bad 3 of the goals were (1, 3, and 5 were completely avoidably and should have been saved) DU needed a miracle save to keep the lead. UND fought hard on the road and probably deserved to lose, yet played well enough to tie it up.

Just a thought, Caggiula will lead this team as a junior, he's going be special once he builds some strength.