SiouxSports.com Forum

North Dakota @ UNO - indoor/outdoor

AZSIOUX

Ugh, that view is not very good and I don't see how other seats would be any better. They should've arranged the ice to be closer to the stands somehow. I guess I'm not sure how though.... maybe by not having a hockey game on a baseball field..... ???

unfortunately that is the downside of outdoor hockey games like this, is the sight lines are usually very poor.

Ugh, that view is not very good and I don't see how other seats would be any better. They should've arranged the ice to be closer to the stands somehow. I guess I'm not sure how though.... maybe by not having a hockey game on a baseball field..... ???

It would have been better if they moved the rink closer to home plate. I doubt they are going to sell many outfield general admission tickets. Moving it closer would make it much better for the people that sit in the lower bowl, especially towards the bottom. This view isn't bad...but upper deck is the way to go. If you go to ticketmaster and pic your seat, you can see that most of the upper deck is sold out. Sure you are higher up, but you will have a much better view of the ice.

What channels is the tv and any word on if you have to pay for this webcast? If so, how much?

The Friday game will be on NBCSN which is 220 DirecTV. Saturday's game will only be on MIdco and Cox Com. Those that have midco can tell you what channel that is.

Just pointing out that the attendance from this weekend's series (around 40000 plus or minus) will bump Nebraska Omaha's per-game average by about 2200 fans. This would rank them above 19 D-1 men's teams, if that were the only attendance they had all season. Massive.

I saw a tweet earlier that said only around 10,000 tickets have been sold for the outdoor game. I belive the stadium seats 24,000. If the weather is nice maybe a lot of tickets will be sold the day of.

Not sure how many tickets have sold for the Friday game at CenturyLink, but Omaha trypically draws 6,000-8,000 for home games.

I saw a tweet earlier that said only around 10,000 tickets have been sold for the outdoor game. I belive the stadium seats 24,000. If the weather is nice maybe a lot of tickets will be sold the day of.

Not sure how many tickets have sold for the Friday game at CenturyLink, but Omaha trypically draws 6,000-8,000 for home games.

Went to the series in Omaha last year, and both games had 10,000+. It helps that Sioux fans travel well.