SiouxSports.com Forum

Who's Going To Omaha?

runaroundsioux

It's a shame this game will not be shown on TV. Would be nice if the Omaha Sports Commission could at least find a way to air it live on webcast. I would be willing to pay a few dollars to watch.

EDIT: Just saw in that it be on local TV in Omaha, but there are currently no plans to show it outside the area. Hopefully that will change.

Does that local station carry things in streaming?

anyone on here from Fargo doing this from the Alumni Page???

In the Fargo area?

A UND alum is hosting a bus from Fargo to Omaha. Interested in going?

See below for more information:

Round Trip Fee/ Person: $100

If you are interested or have further questions please contact Brent.

It's a shame this game will not be shown on TV. Would be nice if the Omaha Sports Commission could at least find a way to air it live on webcast. I would be willing to pay a few dollars to watch.

EDIT: Just saw in that it be on local TV in Omaha, but there are currently no plans to show it outside the area. Hopefully that will change.

Not sure which game you're talking about, but the Friday night outdoor game is on NBC Sports. We'd planned to go originally, but after looking at the setup in a baseball park (just no good seats), and the high price of the seats, seemed better to save the expense of the trip and watch on TV.

I will be there. Not overly excited about it though as I'm just not a big fan of outdoor gimmick games. I am more excited for the friday night game as I think it will be quite a large crowd and an intense game. I have just never seen an outdoor game have anywhere near the quality of play that an indoor game has.

• Upvote 1

anyone on here from Fargo doing this from the Alumni Page???

In the Fargo area?

A UND alum is hosting a bus from Fargo to Omaha. Interested in going?

See below for more information:

Round Trip Fee/ Person: $100

If you are interested or have further questions please contact Brent.

We are driving from GF to Fargo to get on this bus. Should be agood time.

Here is a question...Are they going to sell beer at TD Ameritrade Park next Saturday? I am thinking no...but wondering if anyone knows.

I assumed yes, but haven't saw anything either way. Secondary question, will it matter? How much alcohol will be snuck into the TD Ameritrade with all those people in multiple layers of clothes?

I assumed yes, but haven't saw anything either way. Secondary question, will it matter? How much alcohol will be snuck into the TD Ameritrade with all those people in multiple layers of clothes?

Probably the same amount that the SiouxperFans use to bring into the old Ralph every game. Or any UND home game.