SiouxSports.com Forum

Who's Going To Omaha?

runaroundsioux

FYI, the UND Alumni Association is hosting parties at DJ's Dugout and The Old Mattress Factory Bar & Grill

Thursday, February 7

DJ’s Dugout

“Ice Breaker” Event

Featuring Dueling Pianos

1003 Capitol Ave, Omaha, NE 68102; 402.763.9974

Friday, February 8- Saturday, February 9

UND Alumni Association & Foundation and Midwest Sports Tours will host “Fan Headquarters” for pregame gatherings throughout the weekend. Pregame gatherings will begin two hours before UND game time. All are welcome. Stop in for food, beverages, door prizes, music, UND fanfare and camaraderie.

(Buffet specials and cash bar available.)

UND Fan Headquarters

The Old Mattress Factory Bar & Grill

501 N. 13th Street, Omaha (Directly across from TD Ameritrade Park.)

Please RSVP to Erin Isenhart, Chapter Coordinator

http://www.undalumni...e.aspx?pid=4918

• 8 months later...

I'll re-fire up this thread with some good info for anyone living in Colorado. Frontier has an amazing price from Denver to Omaha right now and the deal coincides with the weekend the Sioux play there. I got tickets for $35 one way and $39 the other way.

Hope the crowd is as impressive as last years. I didn't get to that one.

Just bought three plane tickets from Denver to Omaha. So glad we don't have to drive!

Leaving Saturday afternoon, arriving back Monday afternoon.

Yeah, me too. Oh, wait. I'm driving 1823 miles EACH WAY to go to this series. The plus side is, I go back home with a dog. :D

Mr. and Mrs. Siouxman are now going to Omaha. Have tickets and staying at the Hilton.

NOTE: The Hilton, which is attached to the Century Link Center, is having a 72 hour sale. Rooms begin at $84 if you book by Oct. 25. We booked a room with two queens, on the executive floor, including parking and free breakfast, for $95 per night, plus tax.

The only other possible place for you to live for that long of a drive. You did not say what type of dog or how old the dog is. Is it your dog that has been staying with someone else and now gets to go home with his mommy?

She's a 7 year old German Wirehaired Pointer. I've known/loved her since she was just a puppy, but she's actually the ex's dog (at least for the next two weeks).

If anyone still needs tix to the games go to the Omahasteam website and order from the University directly. Don't fuss with the Ticketmaster fees. I paid $21 a ticket for 3rd row lower bowl. I have always got my tix from them and save the Ticketmaster fees. Five of us coming from Northern Colorado and one from North Alabama taking advantage of the 72 Hr Hilton Sale purchased months ago. Looking forward to a fun weekend and my delivery of GB Premiums. Can't get it here in CO so it is nice to have friends in high places who are willing to transport it.

• Upvote 1