SiouxSports.com Forum

Week 11 Scores

dakotadan

SDSU is legit. And if either SDSU or NDSU had UNDs offense i would fire up the celebration...and vice versa for UND. Crazy combos of defense and offense. Havent seen und live but the valley game today was old school.

The way SDSU finished that game with mental mistake after mental mistake kind of tainted a really hard hitting defensive battle.... that illegal substitution penalty left me dumbfounded.

Second FU game I have been to this season. Both of those defenses are very good. Both qb's are average and really limit the offenses. I could see both of those teams making some noise in the playoffs. Talked to a few BU fans at the game and the one thing I didn't realize is how poor their defense was last year. It gave me hope for next season. They have had some guys step up this year and their defense as been much improved.

If SDSU doesn't put 12 men on the field when FU is going to kick a late field goal they could very well have won that game. Frustrating. The later personal foul that kept the FU drive alive late in the game also didn't help them out. They had there chances.

It will be interesting to see how the MVFC competes with the BSC teams in the playoffs. Doesn't seem like there is a lot of offense in the MVFC, but maybe that is due to good defenses...

If SDSU doesn't put 12 men on the field when FU is going to kick a late field goal they could very well have won that game. Frustrating. The later personal foul that kept the FU drive alive late in the game also didn't help them out. They had there chances.

It will be interesting to see how the MVFC competes with the BSC teams in the playoffs. Doesn't seem like there is a lot of offense in the MVFC, but maybe that is due to good defenses...

Agree with all of that. I would add that FU is also lucky that Brooking's defensive back likes to wear his jersey un-tucked. 'cause if he doesn't have to drag the FU receiver 12 yards he's gone for a pick 6 and that would have put the momentum clearly in back in Brooking's favor.

* FU = Fargo University and BU = Brookings University per the Summit Leagues new naming convention rules. ( Yeah, I know that they play in the Missouri Valley, but it's still funny stuff.)

Second FU game I have been to this season. Both of those defenses are very good. Both qb's are average and really limit the offenses. I could see both of those teams making some noise in the playoffs. Talked to a few BU fans at the game and the one thing I didn't realize is how poor their defense was last year. It gave me hope for next season. They have had some guys step up this year and their defense as been much improved.

I have an idea - STOP attending FU games.

I watched the second half and the offenses for BU and FU are PU.

If UND had made the mental mistakes that SDSU did yesterday. We would have 25 threads started on several sites saying fire Muss.

You guys are too funny! A defense that is at best terrible and an O that when they play against cb's and safety's that are good can't score. I can hardly wait until SDSU comes in the Alerus next year.......

You guys are too funny! A defense that is at best terrible and an O that when they play against cb's and safety's that are good can't score. I can hardly wait until SDSU comes in the Alerus next year.......

Me neither, Hardin McGill Jackson Golladay Fletcher Townsend and Bridges, that's a totally different animal than Vraa and Smith. Our D will improve next year, hopefully as much as SDSU's did. If they do, with that favorable schedule, we'll see you in the playoffs.

Me neither, Hardin McGill Jackson Golladay Fletcher Townsend and Bridges, that's a totally different animal than Vraa and Smith. Our D will improve next year, hopefully as much as SDSU's did. If they do, with that favorable schedule, we'll see you in the playoffs.

I highly doubt it.

Me niether, they squeeked one out vs. UC-Davis at the beginning of this year. They lose a couple DT's and have a QB that is average at best. Our challenge is to improve our run defense.

Regarding our offense, struggled two out of 10 games this year and when we were completely healthy put up some nice numbers. It will be nice having a majority of that offense back next season.

I have an idea - STOP attending FU games.

Free tickets, two good teams. Thought it would be nice to get a look at BU, haven't seen them play in a couple years. I've now seen 3 of the best in the MVFC and there could be some interesting playoff matchups.

Davis should of beat SDSU in Brookings earlier this year. I watched that game. Davis is in the bottom of the Big Sky. Makes you wonder how good the MVFC is. It will be interesting watching the post season games this year.

EWU blocked a Davis FG that would have tied the game at the end of regulation in Cheyney yesterday. Davis lost to MSU by 7, Poly by 8, and NAU by 14 so it is not like they have gotten blown out by the top of the Big Sky.

EWU blocked a Davis FG that would have tied the game at the end of regulation in Cheyney yesterday. Davis lost to MSU by 7, Poly by 8, and NAU by 14 so it is not like they have gotten blown out by the top of the Big Sky.

They're a pretty good team, they just haven't done what it takes to win the close games, much like UND....................s defense