SiouxSports.com Forum

Week 11 Scores

dakotadan

You guys are too funny! A defense that is at best terrible and an O that when they play against cb's and safety's that are good can't score. I can hardly wait until SDSU comes in the Alerus next year.......

You are correct the SDSU I mean BU (not Boston University) game next year will be a great non conference game.

Well, in all honesty, who doesn't want to be the bison right now?

They are the defending national champs, and currently ranked #1 in the nation.

I'd take it... anyone would.

Ya, we know. The Bizon are clearly the talk of Kansas St fans, Oregon fans, Notre Dame fans, ESPN, Fox, CBS, NBC. Crimson Tide fans are wishing they could be the bizon, now. Everywhere everyone is talking about the bizon. :xmas::silly:

Ya, we know. The Bizon are clearly the talk of Kansas St fans, Oregon fans, Notre Dame fans, ESPN, Fox, CBS, NBC. Crimson Tide fans are wishing they could be the bizon, now. Everywhere everyone is talking about the bizon. :xmas::silly:

I was unaware that when we went bigsky, we went FBS like the schools you mentioned above.

Davis should of beat SDSU in Brookings earlier this year. I watched that game. Davis is in the bottom of the Big Sky. Makes you wonder how good the MVFC is. It will be interesting watching the post season games this year.

Didn't Montana State, Cal Poly and EWU just squeak by Davis....Lots of parity this year, not sure if there is one or two really great teams like last year. There plenty of good teams though, and a few will be sitting at home come playoff time.

Who is this "we"? Since when are FU fans in the "bigsky", other than before they rejected you?

don't mind idiots like siouxvalley, anyone who doesn't kneejerk hate on the most ridiculous anti-ndsu crap imaginable here is automatically labelled an NDSU supporter. This board has an enormous sense of inadequacy.

Didn't Montana State, Cal Poly and EWU just squeak by Davis....Lots of parity this year, not sure if there is one or two really great teams like last year. There plenty of good teams though, and a few will be sitting at home come playoff time.

I guess it definitely shows that the MVFC certainly isn't any better than the Big Sky as a conference.

To me it doesn't look like any team is head and shoulders above the rest, NDSU has the best defense but not so much on the other side of the ball, if someone can put them down 2 scores it will be tough for them to come back. Montana State has been up and down, one week they look like they could kill anyone...the next week they squeak by someone they should beat by 20, very inconsistent. And that's been the pattern for most of the top 20 teams, great one week...the next week meh.

This looks like the most balanced field coming in to the playoffs for a while, usually you can point at one or two teams that stand out on both sides of the ball, this year we could see a number of teams making a run to the championship game, which should make for great playoffs.

Is ESPN3 showing all the games like they did last year? Watching all the games was great.

To me it doesn't look like any team is head and shoulders above the rest, NDSU has the best defense but not so much on the other side of the ball, if someone can put them down 2 scores it will be tough for them to come back. Montana State has been up and down, one week they look like they could kill anyone...the next week they squeak by someone they should beat by 20, very inconsistent. And that's been the pattern for most of the top 20 teams, great one week...the next week meh.

This looks like the most balanced field coming in to the playoffs for a while, usually you can point at one or two teams that stand out on both sides of the ball, this year we could see a number of teams making a run to the championship game, which should make for great playoffs.

Is ESPN3 showing all the games like they did last year? Watching all the games was great.

All good points, last year was very similar in the playoffs, there were at least 5 teams that had legitimate shots at winning the championship. People weren't sold on SHSU and NDSU was an unknown commodity. Most people last year were predicting a GSU vs. Montana finale. Playoffs will be very exciting this year.

All good points, last year was very similar in the playoffs, there were at least 5 teams that had legitimate shots at winning the championship. People weren't sold on SHSU and NDSU was an unknown commodity. Most people last year were predicting a GSU vs. Montana finale. Playoffs will be very exciting this year.

Agree the playoffs should be very exciting this year. Bison have a very stout defense that has a way of stifling the opposition. Bison looked most impressive in Dakota Marker game against SDSU. Would not be surprised to see an NDSU-SDSU rematch somewhere along the way. In any event, would like to see the FCS title won again by a team from west of the Mississippi River. But it isn't going to be easy.

Agree the playoffs should be very exciting this year. Bison have a very stout defense that has a way of stifling the opposition. Bison looked most impressive in Dakota Marker game against SDSU. Would not be surprised to see an NDSU-SDSU rematch somewhere along the way. In any event, would like to see the FCS title won again by a team from west of the Mississippi River. But it isn't going to be easy.

MSU EWU NDSU and possibly SDSU all have chances to go deep.

Absolutely! I am growing tired of the east coast bias in FCS world!