SiouxSports.com Forum

College Hockey 2012/13 (non UND Hockey)

AZSIOUX

Ouch. Tack on a violation of NCAA bylaws prohibiting coaches from buying players mopeds and this is juicy. ;)

You're stretching. The article says the moped may be owned by a Gopher coach. We don't know who owns it for sure (and can't say it was bought for a player).

However, we can ask who owns said moped and if GG had authority to operate it, and if that allowance is a violation if it's an inappropriate benefit to a student athlete.

You're stretching. The article says the moped may be owned by a Gopher coach. We don't know who owns it for sure (and can't say it was bought for a player).

However, we can ask who owns said moped and if GG had authority to operate it, and if that allowance is a violation if it's an inappropriate benefit to a student athlete.

check the "wink" dude it was a joke. it was a shot a the same assumptions thrown out by "other" schools when UND guys found trouble.
  • Upvote 1

Those OSU jerseys are sweet. Basic stripes, nice basic logo on the front that you can clearly see from the upper deck. Not sure why people on here don't like them especially considering the high school look a like jerseys that UND currently wears.

A little early in the morning to be tokin' one up, isn't it, Mariucci? Those jerseys are absolutely dreadful. Besides, there aren't any fans in the upper deck at home games anyways so distance from the ice shouldn't be a problem.

A little early in the morning to be tokin' one up, isn't it, Mariucci? Those jerseys are absolutely dreadful. Besides, there aren't any fans in the upper deck at home games anyways so distance from the ice shouldn't be a problem.

First of all, it's never too early to be tokin. Second, I just don't see what's so wrong with them. Basic block numbers, no weird distracting stripes. It's a very simple and clean design. The Buckeye leafs are unique, I like that part. And third, fans of Hill Murray look alike jerseys don't have ground to stand on in this argument. UND went from having some of the best uniforms to some of the cheesiest.

First of all, it's never too early to be tokin. Second, I just don't see what's so wrong with them. Basic block numbers, no weird distracting stripes. It's a very simple and clean design. The Buckeye leafs are unique, I like that part. And third, fans of Hill Murray look alike jerseys don't have ground to stand on in this argument. UND went from having some of the best uniforms to some of the cheesiest.

Not much room for creativity when we don't really have a logo. Take away the M, and what do you have? Ugly colors :)

• Upvote 3

I don't see the M being taken away anytime soon and college colors don't get any better than Maroon and gold.

Oh yes they do.

I do appreciate a good bloody stool and dehydrated pee after a long week.

Gonna have to agree to disagree with ya, Mariucci.... Green and black is pure sexiness :)

Those OSU jerseys are sweet. Basic stripes, nice basic logo on the front that you can clearly see from the upper deck. Not sure why people on here don't like them especially considering the high school look a like jerseys that UND currently wears.

Hmmm, look alike high school jerseys. You mean like Minot and Minnesota's jerseys. I could probably name a lot more schools that have just their letters on the front of the jersey as well.

Hmmm, look alike high school jerseys. You mean like Minot and Minnesota's jerseys. I could probably name a lot more schools that have just their letters on the front of the jersey as well.

Why Minnesota would copy Michigan's block M jersey is beyond me anyway...:)

Isnt easy walking around the cities in Arizona State gear. A devils shirt and a sioux hat can turn some heads! Ha

It's no suprise that the current UND jerseys aren't the best anymore and that wasnt even a debate with the old logo! I'm guessing the next style will be back on par design wise whenever that may be. Still better than anything maroon and gold:)