SiouxSports.com Forum

Week 5 Already? vs Cal Poly

geaux_sioux

I'll admit my fault on the student tickets misleading... I must have not quite understood what the guy the ticket office meant. I'll take my lumps, no big deal. I will also take being wrong on the tickets but being right on my prediciton today :bigsmile:

However, we can all argue about petty stuff later. Its finally game day. It is one of the most important games in our short D1 history, and this, along with the next 4 weeks after, will go a long way to determine how legit our chances our to go to the playoffs and go after the Big Sky title.

Its time to make our impact

• Upvote 2

I don't understand how Montana being down makes the Big Sky down. Eastern Washington and Montana State are both legit top 10 teams and there are 3 or 4 other teams that are ranked or very close. If Montana was ranked in the top 10 and EWU was not, nobody would be saying the Big Sky is down. To say that the strength of the entire conference depends on the strength of Montana alone is foolish and proves you are not paying attention.

The Big Sky got alot harder and deeper with the addition of the Great West schools. Davis won't suck forever and SUU has a dangerous offense and both us and Poly are contenders right out of the gate. Pair that with EWU Mont St Mont and NAU and you've got a top 6 that is better than any other top six in any conference in FCS. Also the teams below that like Portland Weber SUU and Davis and you've got quite the conference. Down? No, just more competitive.

Today is the day where UND builds the confidence to start rolling and turning some heads

I had some concerns last week going to Cali a 2nd straight week after a tough loss to SDSU. Not this week...if UND gets any kind of play on one side of the ball that resembles a defense, UND wins by 2 TDs at a minimum IMO.

Keeping assignments on defense for UND will be the key to the game. It won't take much for the pitch guy to hit the corner or the QB to cut it up if someone doesn't stick to their assignment. NDSU's defensive game plan and execution against Georgia Southern last year is a pretty good model of how to defend a triple option team. Couple that with UND's suddenly explosive offense and you have a recipe for a solid win for the home team.

I keep trying to create an account on the americaone website, but get rejected because the password "fields do not match". I have repeated this process a dozen or more times, being careful to enter the same thing each time. Still can't create an account using my iPad. Ideas?

I created mine years ago when I used the old b2whatever to watch Sioux hockey (vs. SCSU, I think). Don't know why it would matter, but maybe create your account on a pc or mac, that will allow to then access the account on your iPad? Might be worth a try.

Absolutely beautiful day in Grand Forks! Days like today make you wish we had a real nice renovated on-campus Memorial Stadium ready to go! Well, hopefully some day. For now, let’s beat down Cal Poly, get some noise goin in the Alerus and have ourselves a great time! Go UND!! I’m off to tailgate!!!

I see where the Gopher (with the Big Ten logo on their chests) are getting smoked by a bad Iowa team.

Gophers started reading the MSP newspapers again about bowl games etc. Happens all the time when they have a team that is mediocre or better. Been going on for 40+ years. Big Ten just sucks period.

I keep trying to create an account on the americaone website, but get rejected because the password "fields do not match". I have repeated this process a dozen or more times, being careful to enter the same thing each time. Still can't create an account using my iPad. Ideas?

Someone can probably answer this better than myself. But, I do believe that when I created my account I was getting the same error message. I think you need to download a couple of items that are required first.

have a hard time believing that it got down to -26 degrees temp with a -70 degree windchill in California????

It was record lows in Sacramento that day. North Dakota weather? Probably not, but you got my point. BTW, I see your point, but your hair covers it nicely. :)

I already have an account and it's trying to make me enter my credit card info and the total charge is $1. I know...I'm cheap but I thought it was free....