• Pittsburgh Penguins
    • Minnesota Wild
    • Winnipeg Jets
    • Los Angeles Kings
    • Toronto Maple Leafs
    • Philadelphia Flyers
    • Detroit Red Wings
    • The Rest of The Field

When I heard Parise's fiancee was in MSP Zach flying back to MSP made perfect sense.

You're about to get married.

You're about to make the second biggest decision of your life so far.

Wouldn't you want to talk it through with the biggest decision in your life in person?

He should definitely get that signing bonus before he gets married. Just sayin' ... :lol:

When I heard Parise's fiancee was in MSP Zach flying back to MSP made perfect sense.

You're about to get married.

You're about to make the second biggest decision of your life so far.

Wouldn't you want to talk it through with the biggest decision in your life in person?

Alecia is from Hoople, ND. Maybe she'd like to be closer to family, too.

Well, I have a theory that may be coming together as we speak. I think that this is a package deal with Suter and Parise. Parts are now coming togther. Common just reported that a plane that is owned by the Wild was just up in International Falls, which is where Suters agent is. The plane is heading to Wisconsin, which is where Suter is now. They fly back to Minnesota, Pick up Parise and have a joint press conference, both signing with the Wild.

Well, I have a theory that may be coming together as we speak. I think that this is a package deal with Suter and Parise. Parts are now coming togther. Common just reported that a plane that is owned by the Wild was just up in International Falls, which is where Suters agent is. The plane is heading to Wisconsin, which is where Suter is now. They fly back to Minnesota, Pick up Parise and have a joint press conference, both signing with the Wild.

I hope you are right!!

To complicate this theory a bit, via twitter:

Plane owned by the Red Wings arrived in Madison today from Detroit @ 11 AM CDT. Scheduled to head back just after 2.

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N559LC

On this note, here is the scoop. The Wild did pick up Sheehy up in International Falls this morning and then went to Madison to meet with Suter as reported by Russo. Only thing is Redwings also got a meeting in today too. Isn't that Minnesota Nice. I really do feel this IS a package deal as far as Wild are concerned. We may hear from Zach yet today?