SiouxSports.com Forum

Power of the Sioux Name and Logo

Rick

Why sue them, to break those poor kids hearts also? Let the sharpest logo in the history of sport live on. The only thing hostile and abusive about fighting sioux were the people who made it go away. This hostile and abusive lacrosse team obviously have some common sense, and style.

Why sue them, to break those poor kids hearts also? Let the sharpest logo in the history of sport live on. The only thing hostile and abusive about fighting sioux were the people who made it go away. This hostile and abusive lacrosse team obviously have some common sense, and style.

I believe it was sarcasm.

I'm sure it was sarcasm...let the kids play! The logo looks great.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Omaha088_zps6e083b0a.jpg?t=1385693886Went to Lambeau to watch the Packers vs Bills game. I refused to wear Packer anything but did agree to wear green. These guys pointed at me and I admit I was a little scared when they converged on me. Turns out they were UND students and a UND dad! GO SIOUX!

Good choice, the thought of wearing anything with Packers on it makes me want to vomit.

• Upvote 3

• 4 weeks later...

I drove by a car yesterday evening with Minnesota plates "MNSIOUX"...gave the driver a big thumbs up...and got a blank stare back. C'mon, man!

I have those plates. It had to be in Park Rapids, Wadena, or Fergus Falls or between those towns. Sorry if I didn't see you. We were late and on our way to our grandson's baptism. I can't believe that I wouldn't have recognized the Great MafiaMan.

Edit: I just saw that you mentioned last evening. That would have been in the dark. That might explain everything.

Or....were you the guy that had been pulled over by the highway patrol by Wadena??

I have those plates. It had to be in Park Rapids, Wadena, or Fergus Falls or between those towns. Sorry if I didn't see you. We were late and on our way to our grandson's baptism. I can't believe that I wouldn't have recognized the Great MafiaMan.

Edit: I just saw that you mentioned last evening. That would have been in the dark. That might explain everything.

Or....were you the guy that had been pulled over by the highway patrol by Wadena??

You're kidding me, right? MNSIOUX is YOUR license plate? It was nowhere near Park Rapids, Wadena, or Fergus Falls...it was by 494 and 94 in Woodbury. Maybe I had it backwards and it was SIOUXMN?

You're kidding me, right? MNSIOUX is YOUR license plate? It was nowhere near Park Rapids, Wadena, or Fergus Falls...it was by 494 and 94 in Woodbury. Maybe I had it backwards and it was SIOUXMN?

MNSIOUX is MINE, I say. And I was not anywhere near the Twin Cities.

• 3 weeks later...

Was on the Allegiant flight from GFK to Mesa and my Sioux hoodie was very popular with the flight and ground crew!

A guy from FAU (not FU) remarked about it (had an Owls hoodie on him), thinking the name was dead. Told him an owl was a lot more offensive to the Sioux than the Sioux name. Checking into a hotel in Orlando, a tall black guy remarked about it too. He used to play at BJC and then E Mich.

• 2 months later...