SiouxSports.com Forum

2012 early look

UND92,96

still tickets available for the Montana game (just checked ticketmaster's map) mostly from the 20 to the endzone. Very hit and miss from between the 20's.

If I go through the Montana website, I can get tickets through that, but it just says general admission. Where would those tickets be?

If I go through the Montana website, I can get tickets through that, but it just says general admission. Where would those tickets be?

Usually the away team seats are lower level on about the 30. Sorry, but I'm not sure if that's what you'd be getting or not. Perhaps they call it general admission for that section because it's first come first served??

Yes, there is a lot of UND figures active on twitter today, all talking about the same thing. Is this the announcement that we have all been waiting for???? One tweet also mentioned ACDC playing at the Al so to me this has to do with the new entrance that they have been working on. I just want it to be tomorrow night!!

Yes, there is a lot of UND figures active on twitter today, all talking about the same thing. Is this the announcement that we have all been waiting for???? One tweet also mentioned ACDC playing at the Al so to me this has to do with the new entrance that they have been working on. I just want it to be tomorrow night!!

Back in Black? Hmmmmmm?

Back in Black? Hmmmmmm?

I don't want to get my hopes up again but seeing that, hearing Muss's comments during his online interview and reading all these tweets about big news while knowing we were fairly close to finally having the funds to proceed with this project. This would be an absolutely huge announcement to kick off the 2012 season.

I wouldn't consider a new partnership with UND regarding the Sports Medicine program "big news." It can only be one thing!!! We will wait and see! Anyone know when there is going to be a press conference today??

Jayson Hajdu@UNDSID

RT @UNDMuss: Big day today! Boosters at 12. UND Coaches Show tonight at Ground. Could be AC/DC rockin the Al tomorrow night! #UNDGameChanger

I am thinking noon or it could be tonight. Haven't a clue...its a secret.

I wouldn't consider a new partnership with UND regarding the Sports Medicine program "big news." It can only be one thing!!! We will wait and see! Anyone know when there is going to be a press conference today??

Remember how excited the administration got about the Spirit campaign, everybody got together for the "big announcment" at the Chester Fritz Auditorium, then absolutely everybody was let down because the announcement was "we have some money, but we need more"?

Hopefully this isn't a replay of that.

• Upvote 1

Remember how excited the administration got about the Spirit campaign, everybody got together for the "big announcment" at the Chester Fritz Auditorium, then absolutely everybody was let down because the announcement was "we have some money, but we need more"?

Hopefully this isn't a replay of that.

We should cut UND some slack on that one. I think enough history has passed and raw feelings have subsided enuff that it can be said that I recall that there was supposed to be a much bigger component to that spirit campaign announcement than what was actually announced, but the negotiations fell through late

in the game. It left officials scrambling a bit to make the event exciting without the anchor "gift."

I don't know any details on what fell through, and maybe, just maybe, it's what was announced today, but i am sure there was supposed to be a little more "oomph" to that spirit announcement a few years back.

I think they should keep it unique acdc and metallica are played out as far as intros go. Unfortunately I'm sure theyre worried about offending the older people in attendance and would dare chose anything with bass

How about some Snoop Dog and Eminem. :lol:

http://www.undsports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=13500&ATCLID=205670708

There it is!!!!!!!!!!

GRAND FORKS, N.D. - Altru Health System has pledged a $10 million gift to the University of North Dakota through the UND Foundation in support of a sports medicine partnership between Altru and UND. According to UND President Robert Kelley, $9 million will serve as the leadership gift for a new UND Athletics Complex, an indoor practice and competition facility on campus.

• Upvote 1

http://www.undsports...TCLID=205670708

There it is!!!!!!!!!!

GRAND FORKS, N.D. - Altru Health System has pledged a $10 million gift to the University of North Dakota through the UND Foundation in support of a sports medicine partnership between Altru and UND. According to UND President Robert Kelley, $9 million will serve as the leadership gift for a new UND Athletics Complex, an indoor practice and competition facility on campus.

The other $1 million goes toward paying for the new turf, which is why the logo is on the turf.
  • Upvote 1