SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux @ Bemidji State - Saturday/Sunday

AZSIOUX

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have heard that too as he was wearing a red jersey and no pads in the through these doors video but never heard a acutal timef rame. just he was going to be out a bit

Not sure which episode you are talking about but in the most recent one, which came out earlier today, Rocco was wearing a black jersey that corresponds to being on a line with Parks and MacMillan . He is also wearing full pads in every shot.

Anybody ever been to the Toasty Beaver? It's the only place a friend of mine who always goes for the Gophers series talks about when I ask him where to go. Me and some friends are looking for places to hang out before and after Saturday's game, and probably watch some football on Sunday before that game.

Anybody ever been to the Toasty Beaver? It's the only place a friend of mine who always goes for the Gophers series talks about when I ask him where to go. Me and some friends are looking for places to hang out before and after Saturday's game, and probably watch some football on Sunday before that game.

Been in a few toasty Beavers before. But that might be something different then you are talking about.

Not sure which episode you are talking about but in the most recent one, which came out earlier today, Rocco was wearing a black jersey that corresponds to being on a line with Parks and MacMillan . He is also wearing full pads in every shot.

Yeah I watched the video last night and I didn't see anyone wearing a read jersey.

Wow...when was the last time the Sioux were dead last in the stadings after 6 games....not good. A sweep is a must this weekend.

Schloss and SID Hajdu are still telling fans this team has a chance to turn it around. Rocco out and "Jim" in. Averaging 2 goals per WCHA game. A sweep is pretty close to a must if UND has any chance of turning it around this season. BSU plays UND very tough. A sweep only starts with a win tonight. IMO this team is really short on top end WCHA talent when healthy, but "you're saying there's a chance?!"

Yikes....losing Rocco for 6-8 weeks and maybe the year hurts. Given the start of the season and the age of the player, I'm surprised that Rocco and the coaches didn't opt for surgery. This could be a nagging thing his entire career if he doesn't get it fixed, and he could gain a medical redshirt because of the lack of games he's played in.

Got to win games ugly...3-2.....3-1....2-0....

If the Sioux have a one goal lead late in the third period hopefully we don't see the fourth line.....call a timeout.....have a guy pull a Kyle Rau....do something other than put them on the ice. My favorite one is the "goalie equipment issue" :lol:

Yikes....losing Rocco for 6-8 weeks and maybe the year hurts. Given the start of the season and the age of the player, I'm surprised that Rocco and the coaches didn't opt for surgery. This could be a nagging thing his entire career if he doesn't get it fixed, and he could gain a medical redshirt because of the lack of games he's played in.

Got to win games ugly...3-2.....3-1....2-0....

If the Sioux have a one goal lead late in the third period hopefully we don't see the fourth line.....call a timeout.....have a guy pull a Kyle Rau....do something other than put them on the ice. My favorite one is the "goalie equipment issue" :lol:

having the surgery now or in 6-8 weeks wont affect his chances for a medical redshirt ....it would give him more time for rehab tho if he had it now..

having the surgery now or in 6-8 weeks wont affect his chances for a medical redshirt ....it would give him more time for rehab tho if he had it now..

If he tries to come back it does. If he makes an appearance in one of the Sioux's games after the midway point of the season it doesn't matter if he has played in less than 30% of their games or not he loses the entire season.