SiouxSports.com Forum

NCAA Hockey Scores and Updates (Non-Sioux)

brianvf

Classic, after Gophers goon it up, looked like the BC player said to Mattson to look at the scoreboard, and said something about "captain" (mattson has the C)

Yeah, can you imagine if a Sioux player did what Mattson and Condon did? It amazes me that they think they are absolute saints, when they are just as prone to frustrations as any other player.

Considering that our team lost 4 of 6 games vs. Minnesota this season, tonight's game is really making us look pretty bad by comparison. ???

Really the difference in the series was very early in the year when Minnesota pulled the comeback out of the second game when the Sioux were still trying to adjust to a short lineup with numerous freshmen and walkons trying to find their roles.

Remember when we used to be BC

If BC wins the whole thing this year, then the answer is no, I don't remember when we used to be BC. BC is on a run right now in college hockey unlike any stretch the Sioux have ever head whether you are talking Gasparini, Blais, or Hakstol eras.

Actually, I worry that since it has been a while since UND has won a National Championship, that UND students will try to be cool like the "Big Schools" like Kentucky and Minnesota and pull that kind of crap. They have proven they can be dumb at Springfest, I wouldn't put it past them to mimic the kind of behavior we have seen lately after winning it all. I would hope that when we get to another National Championship game, that the UND administration would be proactive in telling students that kind of behavior will result in severe sanctions.

Let's just worry about getting back to the frozen four first before we worry about riots... lol...

All I saw or heard from UND fans 2 weeks ago was it was a great season and no whining at all.

Oh there was some whining on here. The Hakstol haters popped up out of their holes once our game against Minnesota ended.

They were a minority though, the majority of peeps on here thought it was a good season.

I have thoroughly enjoyed watching this game but I am not going to be flipping my Gopher buddies too much crap....They are in Tampa our guys are golfing at Ray Richards

Really Minnesota benefits quite nicely by the regional system, as does BC. But the host situation prevented Minnesota from being in Duluth's shoes and having to play BC in a hostile environment instead of neutral ice. It definitely is time to reward higher seeds by going to campus sites for the regionals.

Oh there was some whining on here. The Hakstol haters popped up out of their holes once our game against Minnesota ended.

They were a minority though, the majority of peeps on here thought it was a good season.

Yeah, but they didn't crash the board complaining, whining and bitching, did they...