SiouxSports.com Forum

NCAA Hockey Scores and Updates (Non-Sioux)

brianvf

I'm not one to rub this (soon-to-be) loss in Minnesota's face as we haven't been able to do anything better recently. However, I hope their fan base realizes what it's like to play BC in the Frozen Four now.

This team is impressive.

And the chippiness begins.

I'm not one to rub this (soon-to-be) loss in Minnesota's face as we haven't been able to do anything better recently. However, I hope their fan base realizes what it's like to play BC in the Frozen Four now.

^ Exactly this. I won't be rubbing it in but now they know exactly what it is like. They give us a lot of !@#$ for our inability to beat BC, now they can no longer talk.

It's just amazing how BC just continues to match up so well against Western teams.

PS Minnesota starting to goon it up. Yeah, you heard that right!

Considering that our team lost 4 of 6 games vs. Minnesota this season, tonight's game is really making us look pretty bad by comparison. ???

Considering we lost to BC 6-2 earlier in the season, I think even if we did beat Minnesota in the regional, we would've gotten shellacked again by BC just like Minnesota is getting rocked.

With that said, we still had a bloody good season. Minnesota did too. BC is just way better.

Probably, but still could be riots due to the loss.

Actually, I worry that since it has been a while since UND has won a National Championship, that UND students will try to be cool like the "Big Schools" like Kentucky and Minnesota and pull that kind of crap. They have proven they can be dumb at Springfest, I wouldn't put it past them to mimic the kind of behavior we have seen lately after winning it all. I would hope that when we get to another National Championship game, that the UND administration would be proactive in telling students that kind of behavior will result in severe sanctions.

• Upvote 1

Actually, I worry that since it has been a while since UND has won a National Championship, that UND students will try to be cool like the "Big Schools" like Kentucky and Minnesota and pull that kind of crap. They have proven they can be dumb at Springfest, I wouldn't put it past them to mimic the kind of behavior we have seen lately after winning it all. I would hope that when we get to another National Championship game, that the UND administration would be proactive in telling students that kind of behavior will result in severe sanctions.

I hope UND has that logistical problem next year at this time :)

Like expulsion.