SiouxSports.com Forum

2011-2012 Road Trips

remington_270

I just got my season tickets in the mail today. Noticed they upped the price of Gopher tickets for the UND series and the BADger season to $45 a ticket. So all of you fans that will be coming down. Bring your wallets.

We got you beat already...tix for just the Gopher series in Grand Forks are $50/EACH!!!

Ticket information for the Winnipeg game has been announced

Dubbed the 'U.S. College Hockey Classic,' the game will be played at the MTS Centre, home to the National Hockey League's Winnipeg Jets, and will be UND's first game on Canadian soil in 59 years.

A pre-sale for Ralph Engelstad Arena suite and club seat holders and Fighting Sioux Club members who present their club membership card at the box office will take place beginning at 10 a.m. on Thursday, Sept. 29, and will end on Friday, Oct. 14, at 6 p.m. Tickets for the pre-sale are only available through the UND Box Office at Ralph Engelstad Arena. If you have any questions, please call 701-777-4689 or email tickets@theralph.com.

Tickets will go on sale to the general public on Saturday, Oct. 22, at 10 a.m. Fans will be able to purchase their tickets online at Ticketmaster.com, in person at the UND Box Office at Ralph Engelstad Arena, or by calling 800.745.3000.

http://www.fightings...TCLID=205302952

I'll be making my first long distance road trip to Madison .

Taking my 5 year old with me on the train from forks to Madison to meet the grandparents for Fridays game!

Gotta say it's not a bad dea on tickets, got the family 4 pack deal, 4 tickets dogs and pops for $53,.... That's pretty good really.

It's upper deck but should be fun, Saturday dad and I will be there too sitting lower that night.

I really can't wait, I'm planning out all the jerseys for us to wear.

Im going with my 1980 replica that I'm getting the number 22 sewn on,......definitely going to be picking up a souvineer sconiee water bottle!!!

I'll be making my first long distance road trip to Madison .

Taking my 5 year old with me on the train from forks to Madison to meet the grandparents for Fridays game!

Gotta say it's not a bad dea on tickets, got the family 4 pack deal, 4 tickets dogs and pops for $53,.... That's pretty good really.

It's upper deck but should be fun, Saturday dad and I will be there too sitting lower that night.

I really can't wait, I'm planning out all the jerseys for us to wear.

Im going with my 1980 replica that I'm getting the number 22 sewn on,......definitely going to be picking up a souvineer sconiee water bottle!!!

Cool. Very very cool. Family, the Fighting Sioux, and the future. Have fun.

• 2 weeks later...