SiouxSports.com Forum

2011-2012 Road Trips

remington_270

I second the MC Dugout vote (with the Hairy Buffalo drinks!) Also, try to stay at the Kelly Inn. That's where everyone stays and it's walking distance to some pretty decent night life and connected to the convention center and a Green Mill restaurant
I am not mistaken isn't that Kelly Inn the one with the Green Mill in the Hotel as well? In St Cloud... Edited by Goon

I am not mistaken isn't that Kelly Inn the one with the Green Mill in the Hotel as well?

Isn't the Kelley Inn that one hippie shack by the English Coulee in GF? I think I smelled marijuana smoke and saw a Berkley flag that had been tie-dyed hanging by it....I'd stay away from there.

• Upvote 2

Recently finalized all my plans to see the Sioux play Denver in Mid Feb! Super pumped...Hoping the guys keep climbing the rankings to make these games even more meaningful! Any other Sioux Fans headed to Denver?

Me and five other friends plan to go out for skiing and hockey. We are only going to the Friday night game as of now. Looking forward to my first trip to Magness!

Thanks for the tips. Unfortunately, the Kelly Inn is completely booked. Looks like I might end up at the Holiday Inn & Suites near the mall.

If you're looking for something to do on Saturday afternoon, the St. Cloud Center Ice Club will be hosting a UND/SCSU fan social at the Holiday Inn from 4 - 6 p.m. Our group will be there, and it's always a good time.

Dave

The wife and I are going to b introducing a college buddy and his wife to Sioux Hockey on Saturday night in St Cloud.

The only question now is what jerseys to wear?

I may break out the authentic black Genoway I just finished if they wear black on Saturday, if not I just don't think a guy can go wrong with the clasic 82 Eades again.

Either way we are looking forward to it, don't think well make the social but you never know.

Hoing for a good showing from the depleted ranks, just need lots of energy and drive to get points this weekend.

The wife and I are going to b introducing a college buddy and his wife to Sioux Hockey on Saturday night in St Cloud.

The only question now is what jerseys to wear?

I may break out the authentic black Genoway I just finished if they wear black on Saturday, if not I just don't think a guy can go wrong with the clasic 82 Eades again.

Either way we are looking forward to it, don't think well make the social but you never know.

Hoing for a good showing from the depleted ranks, just need lots of energy and drive to get points this weekend.

My guess is Green Friday and Black on Saturday.

Will this be the last time we see the "Sioux" in Black uniforms?

On FSN last weekend they had said that the new uniforms were arriving at the end of the month.