SiouxSports.com Forum

POLL: Should UND-NDSU Resume the Football Series?

ShilohSioux

220 members have voted

1. 1. Should UND and NDSU Resume the Football Series?

• Yes, play the game annually
    • On occassion, but not annually
    • No, we've gone our separate ways so let's focus on building new rivalries

I'm not but anytime you hear NDSU and scheudling problems UND gets thrown into the conversations. I like that poll in BVille obviously there are Bison fans that want the game but you are over here telling me on a UND board to get over it....tell that to those in your own fanbase on your own message board.

You mind telling me the votes then on the Bisonville board? 191 to 69 bro. You are fired up because 26% of fans on a message board would like to see the series?

The reason that poll is even on there is because of the media speculation. You know that.

Are you telling me that if the media had not said anything, that there would be all of this speculation?

You mind telling me the votes then on the Bisonville board? 191 to 69 bro. You are fired up because 26% of fans on a message board would like to see the series?

The reason that poll is even on there is because of the media speculation. You know that.

Are you telling me that if the media had not said anything, that there would be all of this speculation?

Like I said instead of telling me to get over it, tell your 69 Bison buddies to get over it.

I feel like once there is a taste of the rivalry in the playoffs both sides will want the game more. Especially since the people that want the nickel back in Fargo understand that it is a regular season trophy.

Even if NDSU and UND resume the rivalry, it won't be for the Nickel trophy. The trophy was retired with the name.

Every day I scratch my head wondering why I put myself through the misery of clicking on this thread to read the new posts. After this many pages I should know better.

No kidding, this is probably another one that should be shut down until the game looks feasible again down the road.

113 pages of rehashing the same sh^t seems like enough.

No kidding, this is probably another one that should be shut down until the game looks feasible again down the road.

113 pages of rehashing the same sh^t seems like enough.

Yeah but I kinda like fake yelling at Bison fans. Plus, having this thread keeps all this recycling of the same old arguments at least partially confined to one place.

Yeah but I kinda like fake yelling at Bison fans. Plus, having this thread keeps all this recycling of the same old arguments at least partially confined to one place.

I hear ya bro. 'Cept im on the other side. Keeps it relatively contained. Like a virus at the CDC.

did you ever take online classes? Nothing replaces being in the classroom.

Its called schooling of the future. But if you want to type on your typewriter, call on your rotary phone and play songs on your 8 track player stay into the past. Get with the times.

did you ever take online classes? Nothing replaces being in the classroom.

They aren't going away, they are going to continue to grow in numbers. They provide a service to the consumer, a service that the consumer wants and needs. Any school that doesn't understand that, and doesn't provide the opportunities for their potential consumers isn't doing their job.

It's funny that even schools like Harvard provide online classes, but NDSU supporters keep thinking that online classes and students shouldn't count. http://www.extension.harvard.edu/continuing-education/online-courses/default?gclid=CIrz6qjQibUCFYVFMgod4z0ADg.

Its called schooling of the future. But if you want to type on your typewriter, call on your rotary phone and play songs on your 8 track player stay into the past. Get with the times.

I'll stick with my laptop, cell phone, and Ipod.

They aren't going away, they are going to continue to grow in numbers. They provide a service to the consumer, a service that the consumer wants and needs. Any school that doesn't understand that, and doesn't provide the opportunities for their potential consumers isn't doing their job.

It's funny that even schools like Harvard provide online classes, but NDSU supporters keep thinking that online classes and students shouldn't count. http://www.extension...CFYVFMgod4z0ADg.

I am aware that they serve a purpose. Some people can't be on campus.

You are telling me that online students should count in enrollment and funding the same way on-campus kids are?

You are telling me that online students should count in enrollment and funding the same way on-campus kids are?

You count whatever makes NDSU have more enrollment than UND. I know you and your BVille buddies love to do that.

Online students are using University resources. Many of the online students are also on-campus. Yes, online students should be counted as regular students based on the hours they are taking. I think funding should be allocated by the needs and resources required to provide those services, funding by enrollment alone doesn't make sense. It is cheaper to provide a class in history than a class in medicine. It is cheaper to provide a class in music than a class in engineering. Why would you base the funding on overall enrollment?
  • Upvote 1