SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs Michigan

AZSIOUX

Just a reminder for Sioux fans in Bismarck. My wife and I are helping sponsor a fan get together for the game at Reza's Pitch, at the corner of 3rd and Front (downtown). The game will be on all the big screen TVs and the sound will be on. There will be door prizes, food and drink specials. Come and help us cheer the Sioux on to a CHAMPIONSHIP!

Reza's is a family establishment so bring the kids if you wish!

Just a reminder for Sioux fans in Bismarck. My wife and I are helping sponsor a fan get together for the game at Reza's Pitch, at the corner of 3rd and Front (downtown). The game will be on all the big screen TVs and the sound will be on. There will be door prizes, food and drink specials. Come and help us cheer the Sioux on to a CHAMPIONSHIP!

Gametime can't come soon enough. I'm not too nervous about a match up against either UMD or Notre Dame, I think both goalies can be easily solved. Got to get through Michigan though, they defnitely have talent and senior leadership. Their goalie plays well beyond his potential, at 5"7' we can solve him. We usually have issues with taller goalies so I like that match up.

Lets go Sioux!

NORTH DAKOTA

19-Evan Trupp, 22-Brad Malone, 21-Matt Frattin

17-Jason Gregoire, 10-Corban Knight, 26-Brett Hextall

15-Brent Davidson, 29-Brock Nelson, 7-Danny Kristo

9-Mario Lamoureux, 27-Carter Rowney, 11-Derek Rodwell

4-Derek Forbort, 24-Ben Blood

2-Andrew MacWilliam, 5-Chay Genoway

3-Derrick LaPoint, 25-Jake Marto

32-Aaron Dell

31-Brad Eidsness

MICHIGAN

12-Carl Hagelin, 29-Louie Caporusso, 10-Chris Brown

3-Scooter Vaughan, 11-Kevin Lynch, 21-A.J. Treais

16-Ben Winnett, 19-Matt Rust, 23-Luke Glendening

9-Luke Moffat, 22-Jeff Rohrkemper, 18-Derek DeBlois

24-Jon Merrill, 7-Chad Langlais

4-Kevin Clare, 2-Greg Pateryn

13-Lee Moffie, 37-Mac Bennett

31-Shawn Hunwick

35-Bryan Hogan

I gotta tell you I think I'm more worried about getting hockey east officials than anything. God knows you can't slap a guy on the ass without getting a penalty from those guys.

I can tell you that the refs from the EZAC are really bad in the UMD and ND game.

• Downvote 1

I can tell you that the refs from the EZAC are really bad in the UMD and ND game.

No kidding, I can't stand watching referees affect the outcome of a game. Especially in a championship event. Call the obvious but let them settle it. SWALLOW THE WHISTLE!!

Sitting in class, refreshing siouxsports to get the game...my parents are in FL with friends from UND and they have been informed to watch the game. 1 cousin at the game, other cousins watching....one has her little girl all dressed up in her cheerleader uniform.....I think my family is ready.....well, those of us who are hockey fans anyway.