SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs Michigan

AZSIOUX

Thank you!!! You just made me laugh out loud. My almost 15 yr old dog had to be put down today and I've been doing a lot of crying. A good laugh was sorely needed!!!

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully, the Fighting Sioux will bring home a national championship to help pick you up. Dogs are wonderful companions. Hang in there.

Hmmm well 24 hours from now as I stand in the club level of the X after the game we will be saying ..........

So often in big games the goaltender makes the difference ............

Dell vs Hunwick .............. Sioux win 4-2

Ride the D-Train to the 8th National Championship!

GO SIOUX!

Thank you!!! You just made me laugh out loud. My almost 15 yr old dog had to be put down today and I've been doing a lot of crying. A good laugh was sorely needed!!!

Sorry to hear it...hang in there, hopefully this weekend will be very therapeutic...:)

So sorry to hear that :( Losing a pet is so hard. Hopefully if the Sioux go all the way this weekend that will lift your spirits. :)

Less than a day away from the game.......of course I can't sleep.... :blush:

If the Sioux play their A game no one in the nation can beat them. Get up on them, get the crowd into the game, and leave little NO doubt.

Go Sioux! :cool:

FYP

Anything to make a fellow Sioux fan's day better! Enjoy the weekend! Sorry about your loss

Nice article Dave and very informative, except for your misinformation. I am pretty sure that Michigan is hoping for #11. [Oops, Saint Paul paper says 9, going for ten. I am wrong, yet again!]

A reference to the win over Michigan at The Ralph during the West Regional a few years back might refresh some fading memories like mine.

After the first game, the second game that evening was a bit of a blur. I recall that the Sioux won rather handily, but maybe not.

As always, thanks for your hard work and fine insights. Your predictions? Not always so much. Sioux win these final two games with

a combined score of about 11 to 3. Done done deal, and I mean done. While the boys have much hard work and focus left to do and keep over the next few days, all that is left for us fans is the watching and the fun. Have fun everyone. We have been waiting for these days ever since last March, and ever since April of 2000. It is time. It is our time. Their times are over.

These are great. Don't anyone bother reading the Pioneer Press though, their coverage of the Frozen Four is between terrible and non existent. An article today dwelling on Frattin's past and one the other day on some Australian fans coming to cheer for UMD. I am cancelling my subscription.

Good grief, I wasn't able to sleep a bit last night! I can't imagine how the players slept with the circus that has been going on around them the last two weeks, especially Frattin. What did he do like 15 interviews in a matter of five days. I guess they are probably better adept at handling as elite athletes, I hope their minds are clear. Can't wait for puck drop! Go Sioux!!!!

A reference to the win over Michigan at The Ralph during the West Regional a few years back might refresh some fading memories like mine.

After the first game, the second game that evening was a bit of a blur. I recall that the Sioux won rather handily, but maybe not.

Take a walk down memory lane,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHvj9EU_UWM&playnext=1&list=PL2F658D65A594BAE3