SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs Michigan

AZSIOUX

Sioux played well, dominated puck possession, just didn't get the puck in the net. They'll be fine if they continue this way.

Agree. The only time they looked rough was on the PP. 5-on-5 very much in control. Gotta score pretty soon though.

SIoux cant buy one right now.

How often does frattin go in that alone and not get a goal?

This isnt looking good.

Its the hakstol sickness

Talk about being a negative nancy. Relax! 2 more periods left for the Sioux to show Michigan what Fighting Sioux hockey is all about.

Anyone else think our crowd looks weak?

I went to the Final 5 and it was way better.

Would have went tonight but I just got home from Vegas today.

Hope we can win so I can go support em live on Sat!!

Frozen four tickets are more difficult to get than Final 5 tickets.

does anyone else think that melrose jsut lied when he was tlakijn abotu how good mickelson was lookin today? how can he watch golf when he was doing the umd game lol?

the masters was broadcast on the web...it wouldn't have been that hard for him to watch it as long as they had a computer with them or a phone that has internet.

does anyone else think that melrose jsut lied when he was tlakijn abotu how good mickelson was lookin today? how can he watch golf when he was doing the umd game lol?

or you work for the sports channel that is broadcasting the first two rounds and all four in 3D

Agree with Sprig and jk. Thought the Sioux did a nice job of getting the puck deep and grinding. Only problem was not generating a lot of chances. Also, I think the Sioux look a little off their game offensively. Not a lot of flow.

That said, give credit to Michigan. They look fast and they skate well. Those abilities really made it hard on the Sioux during the PP.

Sioux just need to keep up the effort, get the puck deep and keep working it. Looks like this is a low scoring game, so need that puck to bounce to the right stick.

Nice job so far of not being stupid with the penalties.

At the game...michigan could care less about offense...they have 5 gouys back at all times. There opportunistic on defense...tough to score on these guys. Average only 2 goals given up all year

This this this this this.....its like watching Alaska Anchorage in a different uniform and that is what scares me the most.