SiouxSports.com Forum

2011 Frozen 4

AZSIOUX

Yeah not happening :lol::D

You're wrong there, ya ol' biddy! I know UMD fans who don't harbor the jealously and hatred toward out team that the majority of UMD posters on this FIGHTINGS SIOUX sports forum have. There must not be a UMD sports forum, you certainly spend enough time here. Or, more realistcally (what loser sports team doesn't have a fan forum?), you just like hanging out with winners. ;)

Don't be so bitter. :)

Nothing like cheering for a CCHA team if your team doesn't make it. ;)

If UND loses and UMD wins on Thursday, I'm all for the Bulldogs.

Bitter is being a Minnesota sports fan! I'm bitter about the Vikings in 98, 09...

You're wrong there, ya ol' biddy! I know UMD fans who don't harbor the jealously and hatred toward out team that the majority of UMD posters on this FIGHTINGS SIOUX sports forum have. There must not be a UMD sports forum, you certainly spend enough time here. Or, more realistcally (what loser sports team doesn't have a fan forum?), you just like hanging out with winners. ;)

I enjoy reading opposing opinions and fan thoughts. Kills some time during the day.

Is it Thursday yet?

We're not jealous. If we were jealous, we'd just be Sioux fans. There's no application process.

Posting on message boards = not having to do work. The more boards, the merrier. One can only post so many times on the Penalty Box, a message board I know you are already aware of.

• Upvote 1

Bitter is being a Minnesota sports fan! I'm bitter about the Vikings in 98, 09...

I enjoy reading opposing opinions and fan thoughts. Kills some time during the day.

Is it Thursday yet?

You're not bitter about your vikes brutal pathetic 2010 season ? :lol:

FEDEROV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I missed you!

Now Forecheck needs to come back.

Ha! YaneA told me there was a request for my presence. ;) Sioux fans (and other teams) of old, unite!

I'm with Federov....the real world was a rude awakening to the sudden lack of free time priorly spend talking hockey.

I wholeheartedly agree... it speaks to the hypocrisy of the NC$$. if they really don't want alcohol at their events, why is it allowed in the suites?? Ive never really understood that one. And as to the all or nothing, definately all :D

The suites are not considered part of the arena (& thus under NC$$ control for this event) because they are leased on a yearly basis, not rented on a per event basis like a seat is.

Ha! YaneA told me there was a request for my presence. ;) Sioux fans (and other teams) of old, unite!

I'm with Federov....the real world was a rude awakening to the sudden lack of free time priorly spend talking hockey.

Federov and Forecheck two blasts from the past. I should say that I am glad to see them posting again. ;)

Edited by Goon

USCHO has some details about the "Friday Night at the Frozen Four" event:

USCHO: Friday Night at the Frozen Four

Here's a list of college hockey legends who will be attending:

CONFIRMED COLLEGE HOCKEY LEGENDS

Brian Bonin

Aaron Broten

Neal Broten

Paul Broten

Tom Chorske

Natalie Darwitz

Gino Gasparini