SiouxSports.com Forum

2011 Frozen 4

AZSIOUX

UND gave me a Ph.D. and made me leave. They said I had to get a real job. It is hard to follow the team when you can't see any of the games. Over the last two years I've had the Fox College Sports channels, and I'm enjoying whatever games I can. I'm definitely hoping the Fighting Sioux name stays!

FEDEROV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I missed you!

Now Forecheck needs to come back.

Anyone else see Woody Paige during "Facetime" on ESPN Around the Horn today predicting the UMD 'Dogs to win the F4.

He is a clown and JA and is another Denver newspaper hack.

At least the F4 got a little pub on ESPN though.

My tickets came today, which is even more amazing since I bought them from Ticketmaster on Sunday after our game ended. I wasn't expecting a big folder. Pretty cool.

Mine showed from StubHub via Fed Ex today as well. Huge folder as well. Nice to see Fed Ex isn't going green. :D

When do the other schools turn back their tickets to the X? You wouldn't think there would be 600 Michigan fans or Notre Dame fans snatching up tickets...I could be wrong though.

I heard the schools have until Monday the 4th to turn in unused tickets, but alot of times they will sell them to other schools. I have a contact that works for the Wild and he said he isn't expecting any tickets to be returned to the X.

I hope Matt Mother Fu**ing Frattin tells all these reporters (NY Post, yahoo sports and especially Romans dumbass(Goofer writer) (they are all coming to Grand Forks to interview MMFF) no comment. Which I'm sure he will! He doesn't want Hobey... he wants banner #8!!!!!!! GO SIOUX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I copied and pasted this from my facebook. That is why there is all these explanations.

PS yes I know I suck at grammar

• Downvote 2

My tickets came today, which is even more amazing since I bought them from Ticketmaster on Sunday after our game ended. I wasn't expecting a big folder. Pretty cool.

I just got mine too. I'm so glad I checked Ticketmaster after the game on Sunday. The big folder and tickets made my day.

Damn. I should have checked Ticketmaster, I assume you got uppers on the end, correct?

Upper on the side, but near the corner. There aren't actually any corner seats in the upper level at The X. I could be in the last row of the upper deck and I wouldn't care, as long as I'm there.

Yeah, but they're first row uppers on the end the Sioux shoot twice. I'll have to have a creative sign to hang over the ledge.

I doubt they will let you. On that facade is their screen that goes around the arena. You would have to cover up the screen.

after the opening game on thurs who do duluth and Notre Dame fans pull for in our game? I'm pretty sure I know who the ND fans will cheer for, but what about Duluth?

Based purely on what I've read on the different message boards, they will be hoping and praying that Michigan wins.

It certainly seems that we are the one team that Duluth fans do not want to play. Given that, if Duluth loses to Notre Dame, I could see some changing tune, and pulling for the Sioux.