SiouxSports.com Forum

2011 Frozen 4

AZSIOUX

It's a horrible idea! It's the only thing I can think of that would make me question my undying allegiance to the Sioux!

Not that Runninwiththedogs wasn't a platinum vision. But she's the exception.

2005 Final Five on the brain again, YaneA? Platinum? Well played, Mauer!

Big Congrats to DrunkHockeyGuy, it is one thing to grow a playoff beard or bleach your hair, but the dedication to grow jowls to look like a Bulldog is really special... :lol:

Stay classy and and keep taking shots at people. $100 you would not say that to his face.

Stay classy and and keep taking shots at people. $100 you would not say that to his face.

You spending your time on this SIOUX website trying to tick people off is classy. Heck, your profile picture is ultra classy. I didn't realize that you were such a big Michigan fan....wow....classy.....

You of all people talking about class? :lol:

$100 says that you'll come back here and make more stupid posts..... :0

You spending your time on this SIOUX website trying to tick people off is classy. Heck, your profile picture is ultra classy. I didn't realize that you were such a big Michigan fan....wow....classy.....

I am just posting. I do post here every once and awhile. Mostly setting up a skate with all WCHA fans (Alot of Sioux fans may I add). and people really don't seem to mind me posting. I don't come here and try to start crap when UND loses or if (a big IF) the Gophers beat UND once every blue moon. BTW you owe me $100 for posting. :D

I will go back to my old avatar if you would like

I am just saying go ahead and take a shot at UMD, but hell is that really necessary to take a personal shot at him?

• Downvote 1

Quit whining, it's harder posting them with 7 blocking mine. :D

And the classic bitter sioux response comes out, and it only took 20 minutes! Surprised it took that long. Bet it must be really sick knowing that lovely building and program haven't brought you squat since 2000, and the small little old bulldogs got it done. Hey Forbort, don't worry, when you come home this summer we can set up a time for you to get your picture with the trophy. Winning!