SiouxSports.com Forum

Josh Duhamel's new movie

darell1976

At 1:40 or so it looks like he is wearing a Fighting Sioux cap. Look closely at the logo!! (And less at Katherine Heigl in a towel. :love:

That awesome that Josh is wearing a UND hat, but Katherine Heigl is one of the most annoying actresses on the planet, I had to stop watching Grey's Anatomy because of her constant blubbering anymore she absolutely ruined it for me and then in the movie Knocked up it was the same thing all over again. UGH!

UND should try to get him to do a ceremonial puck drop or to do the coin flip at a FB game. That would be pretty cool.

On a side note, I wish they hadn't cancled Las Vegas. It is one of my favorite shows.

He was at a game for the "Lets Go Sioux!" game intro years ago when he was in the movie "Win a date with Tad Hamilton". I remember this, because I yelled mockingly "its Tad Hamilton"!!!!

From @Quick Facts' twitter

Minot native Josh Duhamel says on @nhllive he was able to talk producers into allowing him to wear Fighting Sioux apparel in his new movie.

Actor Josh Duhamel talks about the North Dakota Fighting Sioux having to change the logo on @NHLlive . Has issues. Is a BIG UND fan.

Today's NHL Live can be found here. Click the "Just Added" tab and then the red NHL Live banner. He's on toward the end of the show, about 2 hours in. He asks the interviewers how they feel about the Sioux and the nickname change and gives his opinion. He also said that he wears a Fighting Sioux t-shirt in the movie. Nice "GO SIOUX" shout out at the end!

Today's NHL Live can be found here. Click the "Just Added" tab and then the red NHL Live banner. He's on toward the end of the show, about 2 hours in. He asks the interviewers how they feel about the Sioux and the nickname change and gives his opinion. He also said that he wears a Fighting Sioux t-shirt in the movie. Nice "GO SIOUX" shout out at the end!

NICE! That is awesome. I'm now a fan. I remember when his wife Fergie was in Grand Forks for her concert, and afterwards was downtown dancing on tables at the clubs. I think it was still called Babylon when she was there.

My favorite part may be that the first thing that they said is he is from Minnesota and he is like "No, I am from North Dakota,"

I am going to that movie. I never saw the shirt in any previews but the hat stands out. Rock on Josh!!!

• 3 weeks later...

This years NFL Wives are Cowboy wives or former Cowboy wives and includes among others, Deion Sanders wife, Rocket Ismail's wife, Leonard Davis's wife and Cowboy punter Mat McBriar's wife Erin, from Detroit Lakes. She is a former UND student who competed in track for UND during her freshman year before transferring. She is married to Cowboys punter Mat McBriar. First episode airs this Sunday on VH1. Not sure it is worth watching cuz I don't think she wore her Sioux gear in any of the shows.